When answering this question it is very easy to state about a folder in two sentences but the interviewer expects you to speak for at-least for ten minutes. You can state about the different commands in various programming languages, how information gets stored in a folder, how to retrieve information from various folders, basics of folders such as opening and closing, software`s availability to personalize folders, etc.
Try to be honest and don’t fool the interviewer or fake your image.
1) Why do you want to work with IBM and not any other company?
2) How many companies did you apply to?
3) Tell me about your family background?
4) How did your education back ground help you for a career in IT?
5) Explain about UNIX?
6) What is a folder and what are its various features?
When you are answering this question the interview expects you to answer him for at-least ten to fifteen minutes. If you have done project on that particular language then do explain to him about the various features of that language which you incorporated into your project. It is better to speak until he asks you to stop. Don’t forget that he knows much more about that particular language than you do.
1) Gives an introduction about yourself (Tell me about your self)?
2) What makes us to hire you?
3) Explain about some important features of your project?
4) Why is it difficult for people to understand the basics of programming or software engineering?
5) Mention your weakness and strengths?
6) What are all the programming languages you know?
7) Tell me about your favorite programming language?
IBM focuses chiefly on the confidence level of the applicant. Whenever you are giving an answer to a particular question answer it with confidence and have clarity of thought. They ask you general questions but they observe you when you answer them.