Peachtree Accounting Questions and Answers
Peachtree Questions and Answers: Submit Your Question
1 :: We have Peachtree Accounting for our business. We just purchased a building and want to know if we can set up a second company to pay the bills and keep track of rents?Yes create a new company and you can do it in Peachtree as well i am pretty much sure about this:-)
|Is This Answer Correct?||3 Yes||1 No|
Troubleshooting file systerm error 35 on a network:
1. Check if you can browse the network and you have sufficient user rights for the Peachtree data folder
2. Check if you have mapped the Peachtree data as a network drive like P:, make sure P: is present. Otherwise, you need to map the network drive again.
|Is This Answer Correct?||1 Yes||0 No|
To correct this you need to:
1. Restart the computer
2. Close any applications opened on start up.
3. Open Windows Explorer.
4. In the Application Folder double click on the first DLL (If you do not see the 'dll' extension look at the section below) file.
5. If the 'Open With' window pops up click on Other and then select the C:\Windows\System\regsvr32.exe
(If you can not find this file click regsvr32.exe.)
6. Put a check mark next to 'Always use this program to open this type of file.'.
7. Select the regsvr32 or Microsoft Register Server file from the list. Click Ok.
8. The message box should say 'succeeded.' then click OK.
9. Double Click on all files that end with dll except wizsys.dll.
10. Restart the Computer.
If you can not see the file extensions:
1. From Windows Explorer, Click on View, Folder Options.
2. Click on the View Tab.
3. Under Hidden Files: Click next to Show All Files.
4. Remove the check mark next to 'Hide file extensions for known file types.'
5. Click Ok.