Safety programme can be defined as five methods by which accident can be prevent easily they are engineering, education, enforcement, enthusiasm and example safety programmes are plain spoken and carry out certain legal steps.
Any company has a social and legal obligation to provide a safe and health working environment to all his improvement to all his employees.
☛ Prepare tool box talk
☛ Prepare monthly statistics
☛ Prepare the checklist
☛ Accident reports
☛ Management meetings
☛ Arrange the safety classes/training
☛ Arrange monthly safety bulletin
☛ Inspection of fire extinguisher
☛ Arrange first aid training classes
☛ Arrange safety competitions like quiz, slogan, poster competitions exhibition etc.
☛ Injured persons name, address, designation age
☛ Exact place and types of hazards
☛ Date, shift, time
☛ To find out the causes/ reasons
☛ To take correction action
☛ Fact finding not fault finding
1. Taking care of workers and staff in the event of an accident
2. Providing health full environment and surrounding
4. Continuous vigil and improvement
Health, safety, welfare, hours of work, employment, person, occupational disease, special provision and penalties and procedures.
☛ Property damage
☛ No visible injury
1. Water type extinguisher – Class A fire (not be B & E)
2. Foam type extinguisher – Class B fire (S.B + A.S.= Co2)
3. Carbon dioxide extinguisher Class C Fire
4. DCP Extinguisher – Class C, D or E
The process after sand blasting is called painting .