Sociology Questions and Answers
Sociology Questions and Answers: Submit Your Question
Be the First to add answer.
Post Your Answer Now
|Is This Answer Correct?||5 Yes||3 No|
For Example: If you spend, $200 on producing a product and selling price is $20 then you must sale 10 units to recover the cost of product.
It also helps the management to determine how much of units to be sold to get desired profit on product. For example: if in the above example you want to earn $20 profit then add it to it's cost of $200 and it will become $220 now you need to earn profit of this $20 you need to sale 11 items of product.
|Is This Answer Correct?||2 Yes||0 No|
1) There must be no pollution into waterways and oceans.
2) Garbage and sewage must be collected and recycled as much as possible.
3) Tourist movements into natural areas must be limited so the numbers do not do any damage to the environment.
4) Building must blend into the natural environment.
5) There must be legal deforestation (e.g., cutting down rainforests to build a golf course).
6) New resorts and gardens must not put too great a demand on water and other natural resources.
|Is This Answer Correct?||1 Yes||0 No|
|Is This Answer Correct?||0 Yes||2 No|