Wipro Interview Questions and Answers
Wipro Questions and Answers:
1 :: It is better to read books such as Barrons on verbal ability. There are questions available on this website which is related to technical. Here are some questions which give you an understanding about the process and the method you need to prepare: -1) What is the difference between SQL and PL/SQL? State and explain the various uses of the languages?
2) What was the main reason behind the creation of .NET platform?
3) What is reusability and state some examples? etc
Interview questions related to HR
1) The famous question Tell me about your self?
2) What do you know about Wipro and its job environment?
3) Tell me about your project and explain its uses, features and disadvantages?
4) Give us a one good reason to hire you?
5) What are all the different languages you know? State some examples and features, uses of the language you know?
6) Why did you choose IT field any specific importance?
7) How did your education background help you in career in IT field?
8) What hobbies and interests do you have and what interests you in them?
9) Can you explain about new features of your favorite language, add on`s, etc?
10) What are the different ways in which you can exploit a website?
2) Ramu has brought an old car for Rs.35, 000 and spent 25% of the cost on its repair. If he wants to earn Rs 7000 as net profit on it, how much percentage should he add to the purchase price of the car?
3) Siri bought a VCD and got 5% of its original price as dealer’s discount. She then sold it with 10% profit on his purchase price. What percentage profit did she get on the original price of the VCD?
4) The sum of the number and its reciprocal is twice the difference of the number and its reciprocal. Explain the answer and the number you have obtained?
5) An empty fuel tank of car was filled with `A` type of petrol and when it became half empty they filled it with `B` type of petrol. Again when the tank was half empty, it was filled with `A` type of petrol. When the tank was half empty again, it was filled with B type of petrol. What was the percentage of `A` type of petrol in tank?
(ii) Analytical approximately fifteen questions
(iii) Technical approximately twenty questions
These are some of the questions related to written test. Written test is very important because it gives you a chance to speak with the technical HR from where you can exhibit your skills. So it is imperative that you pass the written test. Here are some questions which are related to written test.
2) Why should programmers use object oriented programming?
3) Give difference between compile time error and run time error?
4) Why Java is used extensively in today`s applications what makes it different from other languages?
5) Describe about applet lifecycle?
6) For what purposes programmers use Encapsulation? State some uses of it?
7) How do you design the project layout or the outline or structure of a program?
8) Explain some of the concepts of Java design patterns?
9) Why should a programmer use C instead of C++?
10) State some uses of RDBMS?
11) Mention the different stages of software design?
12) What are the different protocols present while transferring data from one web browser to another browser?
Subscribe your email to receive free updates:
Most Frequently Asked Wipro Interview Questions
Most Frequently Opened Interview Questions Sub Cateories in Companies