You are not logged in.

#1 2017-09-10 05:31:42

Ibraheem
Webmaster
Website

38+ Real Estate Lawyer Interview Questions And Answers

Law And Enforcement Real Estate Lawyer Job Interview Questions and Answers

Real Estate Lawyer interview preparation guide for freshers and experienced professionals. Explore these number of Real Estate Lawyer frequently asked questions(FAQs) extracted from many job interviews

What do you like about your present job as Real Estate Lawyer?
What do you dislike about your present job as Real Estate Lawyer?
Why have you applied for this particular job as Real Estate Lawyer?
Please tell me what have your achievements been to date?
Tell me how will you bill me?
Tell me how Old Is Your Practice?
Tell me how would you handle my case?
What is your greatest weakness as Real Estate Lawyer?
Tell me how many cases like mine have you handled?
Tell me who is your ideal client? How many new clients do you take on each year?
Tell me why do you want to work at this organisation?
Tell me what services do you offer? Will you be the only person working with me?
Explain me a time where you managed a specific challenge and were proud of how you acted?
Tell me why did you decide to pursue law?
Tell me about successful and significant organisational change that you’ve led. How did you lead staff through this change?
Explain me your client service philosophy and how you ensure each client receives personal and professional service?
Tell me what happens to my money if something happens to you? Do you trust your firm to manage your own family's money should something happen to you?
Tell me does a seller have the right to interview people making an offer on his apartment, including questions about income, finances and credit history, before accepting or rejecting an offer?
Basic Real Estate Lawyer Job Interview Questions:
Tell me how have you encouraged your team to achieve results – and how have you addressed under-performance?
Please explain how frequently do you communicate with your clients? Do you proactively send out rationale for buy/sell decisions?
Rental construction is booming downtown. Small neighborhood condo projects are back in action. And sales in existing buildings seem to be doing better than a year ago. What do the numbers say about these trends' staying power, and when is the industry expecting to see large scale condo construction again?
What are your strengths and weaknesses as Real Estate Lawyer?
As you know we live in a community governed by a homeowner’s association. Our board is gradually ignoring more and more of our bylaws, causing the quality and appearance of the community to decline. What can I do?
Explain me are you fiduciary? What safeguards does your firm have in place to ensure that my assets are protected from fraud? Have you ever received disciplinary infractions for unlawful or unethical actions? How do you ensure that your firm remains in compliance with legal and regulatory statutes?
Please explain us what is most difficult situation you have had to face and how did you tackle that?
Tell me when have you had to deal with conflict in your team? What did you do to help resolve the situation?
I've been trying to sell my house for the past few years and have hired and fired a bunch of agents because none of them was able to find a buyer. What's wrong with all of the agents out there?
Tell me how do you get paid for investments you recommend? Do some pay more than others? Are you paid commissions on investments or other products you sell? Do you receive payments from mutual funds or investment companies you recommend? Aside from what I pay you, what other costs will I incur?
Please tell me why do you want to leave your current employer?
Please tell me are you happy with your career-to-date?
Explain me why are you right for this role? What skills and experience do you have?
Tell me how long have you been practicing?
Tell me have the key elder issues altered in the past 5-10 years?
Tell me what licenses, certifications and/or credentials do you have?
What are your strengths as Real Estate Lawyer?
Explain me about a time when you were involved in the decision-making process that, without your intervention, a project might have failed or had a less good result?
Tell me who else will be working on my case?

Download Real Estate Lawyer Job Interview Questions And Answers PDF

2017-09-10 05:31:42

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: 38+ Real Estate Lawyer Interview Questions And Answers

Board footer