You are not logged in.

#1 2015-05-02 05:17:12

alisiddiqui
Banned

Describe Your Work Ethics? Best Answer

Tips For Answering interview Question "Describe Your Work Ethics?"

An Overview:

Employers have begun to recruit and retain lesser employees due to the tough economic conditions. Employers have begun to emphasize on qualities such as multi-tasking abilities and strong work ethics to select and orient an applicant for the job in concern.
Thus, it is absolutely essential to possess good work ethics and demonstrate the same while being interviewed for a job. If you are able to successfully demonstrate strong work ethics; you are sure to obtain the job. It is important for you to understand what constitutes ideal work ethics before you answer the interview question- “Describe your work ethics?”

What Is Work Ethics?

Work ethics is basically the modus operandi of doing a task keeping in mind the harmony and synergy of the coworkers involved. It also constitutes an individual’s demeanor with respect to his team members, co-workers and his sincerity towards the job.

What Are Your Work Ethics?

Ideally, a good work ethics demonstrate the following six points:

Positive Outlook:

A positive outlook is indeed the most important aspect of good work ethics. It enables an employee to overcome the toughest of situations.

Respect To Co-workers:

An individual with good work ethics would essentially show respect to his co-workers and especially to the decision maker.

Inter-Personal Relationships:

Inter-personal relationships are yet another important aspect of good work ethics. In order to achieve better inter-personal relationships, an individual needs to learn providing genuine feedback and support.

Understanding Approach:

An individual needs to understand the work related pressures and thus, avoid bouncing off unrealistic deadlines.

Empathy And Sensitivity:

An individual with strong work ethics will be more sensitive to co-workers’ needs and demands. He would also empathize with them in testing times.

Honest And Sincere:

An individual needs to be honest and sincere to the work deliverables, his team and the employer.

Example

Interviewer:

Please describe for us your work ethics?

Interviewee:

“I am an honest and sincere individual and I do not like to ‘Boss around’ to make my presence felt. I believe, I am more understanding than the rest and thus, able to touch-base team problems at the core level. For instance, due to my constant ‘informal get-togethers’ with the team members, I was able to realize their work pressure and thus, modify the deadline of a project. As a result of which, the team worked enthusiastically and we excelled in overall expectations of the client.”

2015-05-02 05:17:12

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: Describe Your Work Ethics? Best Answer

\n

#2 2016-06-15 12:16:43

tressie12
Banned
Website

Re: Describe Your Work Ethics? Best Answer

Every employer want his employee to leave all his personal problems at home. So, I guess the best answer for this is I'll keep my private life at home and my business life growing as much as possible.

Board footer