You are not logged in.

#1 2015-09-10 04:01:16

hasnain
Administrator
Website

26 AI General Interview Questions And Answers

Artificial Intelligence AI General Job Interview Questions and Answers

Artificial Intelligence General job interview questions and answers guideline. Lean AI General and get preparation for the job of Artificial Intelligence General

What is an agent?
What has AI accomplished?
What are good programming languages for AI?
Explain best graduate schools for AI?
The Zero sum game has to be _______ game.  a) Single player  b) Two player  c) Multiplayer  d) Three player
Zero sum games are one which there are two agents whose actions must alternate and in which the utility values at the end of the game are always the same.  a) True  b) False
Mathematical game theory, branch of economics, views of any multi-agent environment as a game provided that the impact of each agent on the others is "significant," regardless of whether the agents are cooperative or competitive.  a) True  b) False
The adversarial search problems uses,  a) Competitive Environment  b) Cooperative Environment  c) Neither a nor b  d) Only a and b
Set of Artificial Intelligence MCQs focuses on "Game Theory - 1″.  1. General games involves,  a) Single-agent  b) Multi-agent  c) Neither a nor b  d) Only a and b
What is Game Playing AI?
Can I find conference information?
Explain Natural Key?
Explain Compound Key?
Explain Artificial Key?
Explain Alternate Key?
Can you please explain the difference between classical AI and statistical AI?
Explain the branches of AI?
I am a programmer interested in AI. I am writing a game that needs AI. Where do I start?
Can you please explain the difference between strong AI and weak AI?
What is Artificial Intelligence General?
Suppose 2 batsmen each on 94. 7 runs to win in 3 balls. both make unbeaten 100. how?
2 Batsman are on 94 Notout,Need to win 7 Runs off 2 Balls,Both Hit a Century? How it is Possible?
Do Bots and Intelligent Agents have personalities and emotions?
Suppose I have gmail account, I want to delete all the mails in my inbox having the same name(for eg., Orkut). I have thousands of mails like that. so, How can I delete all the mails having single name. Is there any option provided in Gmail?
Where to find specific information on Search Bots?
What is a chatterbot?

Download AI General Job Interview Questions And Answers PDF

Failure is the first step towards seccess.

2015-09-10 04:01:16

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: 26 AI General Interview Questions And Answers

Board footer