You are not logged in.

#1 2017-02-05 06:37:42

Ibraheem
Webmaster
Website

77+ Estimator Interview Questions And Answers

Construction Estimator Job Interview Questions and Answers

Estimator related job interview test questions and answers guide. The one who provides the best answers with a perfect presentation is the one who wins the job hunting race. Learn about Estimator and get preparation for the new job

What is performance review?
Explain what is forecasting?
What is earned value management?
Tell me how well do you know our company?
Are you already familiar with our suppliers?
Describe to me the position: estimator you’re applying for?
Tell me what experience do you have for sales estimator?
What is To Complete Performance Index (TCPI)?
What kind of salary do you need as Estimator?
Tell me what are your first steps when analyzing the costs of a new project?
What is your greatest strength as Estimator?
What is management reserve?
Tell me would you say you are an organized person? Give me an example?
Tell me what have you done to improve sales estimator knowledge in the last year?
Tell me a difficult situation you have overcome in the workplace?
Tell me why do you want to work as Project estimator for this organisation?
Do you know what is triple constraint triangle in project management?
what would you like to be doing five years from now?
Tell me how would you estimate the weight of the Chrysler building?
The brick work is measured in sq metre, in case of  A.    Honey comb brick work  B.    Brick flat soling  C.    Half brick walls or the partition  D.    All the above.
Suppose after a series of analysis, you realized that your project is ahead of schedule but under cost. What does that tell you about the project?
Brick walls are measured in sq. m if the thickness of the wall is  A.    10 cm  B.    15 cm  C.    20 cm  D.    None of these.
Do you know how many square feet of pizza are eaten in the United States each month?
Tell me in what ways, could you improve as a cost estimator? What can you do to improve in those areas?
Explain me as a cost estimator you must pay attention to the smallest detail. What would your previous manager have to say about your attention to detail?
Explain me what was the most difficult estimating assignment you have faced? How did you get through?
Please explain what do you like and dislike about the sales process?
Suppose if you look at a clock and the time is 3:15, what's the angle between the hour and the minute hands?
The order of booking dimensions is  A.    Length, breadth, height  B.    Breadth, length, height  C.    Height, breadth, length  D.    None of these.
In case of laying gullies, siphons, intercepting traps, the cost includes  A.    Setting and laying  B.    Bed concreting  C.    Connection to drains  D.    All of these.
As per Indian Standard Specifications, the peak discharge for domestic purposes per capita per minute, is taken  A.    1.80 litres for 5 to 10 users  B.    1.20 litres for 15 users  C.    1.35 for 20 users  D.    All the above.
Pick up the item of work not included in the plinth area estimate  A.    Wall thickness  B.    Room area  C.    Verandah area  D.    W.C. area  E.    Courtyard area.
The height of the sink of wash basin above floor level is kept  A.    60 cm  B.    70 cm  C.    75 cm to 80 cm  D.    80 cm
Pick up the correct statement from the following:  A.    The bent up bars at a support resist the negative bending moment  B.    The bent up bars at a support resist the sharing force  C.    The bending of bars near supports is generally at 45°  D.    All the above.
In long and short wall method of estimation, the length of long wall is the centre to centre distance between the walls and  A.    breadth of the wall  B.    half breadth of wall on each side  C.    one fourth breadth of wall on each side  D.    None of these.
While preparing a detailed estimate  A.    Dimension should be measured correct to 0.01 m  B.    Area should be measured correct to 0.01 sqm  C.    Volume should be measured correct to O.Olcum  D.    All the above.
Pick up the correct statement in case of water supply.  A.    Pipes laid in trenches and pipes fixed to walls are measured separately  B.    Cutting through walls and floors are included with the item  C.    Pipes are classified according to their sizes and quality  D.    In laying pipes, the method of jointing and fixing is specifically specified  E.    All the above.
Pick up the excavation where measurements are made in square metres for payment.  A.    Ordinary cuttings up to 1 m  B.    surface dressing up to 15 cm depths  C.    Surface excavation up to 30 cm depths  D.    Both (b) and (c)  E.    Both (a) and (b)
The expected out turn of 2.5 cm cement concrete floor per manson per day  A.    2.5 sqm  B.    5.0 sqm  C.    7.5 sqm  D.    10 sqm
Basic Estimator Job Interview Questions:
Behavioral Estimator interview questions:
Operational and Situational Estimator Job Interview Questions:
Behavioral Estimator Job Interview Questions:
Competency Based Estimator interview questions:
Communication skills Based Estimator interview questions:
Role-specific Estimator Job Interview Questions:
Situational Estimator interview questions:
Strengths and Weaknesses Based Estimator interview questions:
Phone Based Estimator interview questions:
Video Based Estimator interview questions:
Basic Estimator interview questions:
Do you know what makes a product successful?
Tell me do you have an estimating assignment from the past that you feel you did not complete well?
Suppose while a project is ongoing, you realize that an error in your cost estimate of one of the primary resources needed to complete was unaccounted for. What would you do?
What is reserve analysis?
What is cost performance index (CPI)?
Tell me in short what are three positive things your last boss would say about you?
Tell me why do you want this job as estimator?
Tell me as a cost estimator, what is your proudest accomplishment to date?
Do you know what is the most important document when planning cost?
What is scheduled performance index (SPI)?
Suppose if you have seven white socks and nine black socks in a drawer, how many socks do you have to pull out blindly in order to ensure that you have a matching pair?
Tell me your salary requirements?
What have you done to improve your knowledge for estimator in the last year?
Tell me how do you present a new product for a client?
Tell me how well do you know this industry?
Tell me what do you enjoy most about being a cost estimator?
What is the project cost baseline?
What is project management software?
What is contingency reserve?
Explain me why are manhole covers round?
Tell me have you got any questions?
Tell me what are your weaknesses for Project estimator position?
Why did you leave your last job as Estimator?
What do you know about our organization as Estimator?
Tell me what do you typically find the hardest cost to project?
Tell me what is your least favorite task within estimating?

Download Estimator Job Interview Questions And Answers PDF

2017-02-05 06:37:42

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: 77+ Estimator Interview Questions And Answers

Board footer