You are not logged in.

#1 2017-07-26 05:57:56

Ibraheem
Webmaster
Website

66+ Physical Product Designer Interview Questions And Answers

Designing Physical Product Designer Job Interview Questions and Answers

Physical Product Designer related interview test questions and answers guide. The one who provides the best answers with a perfect presentation is the one who wins the job hunting race. Learn more about Physical Product Designer and get preparation for the new job interview

Tell me how does my design behave in the process?
Explain me about a project you've completed that has made you the most proud?
Tell me who in the industry do you follow and read?
Tell me how do you get inspired?
Tell us why do you want to work at [company x]?
Tell me how do you define UX/design?
Tell us what are the differences between hardness, strength and stiffness?
Explain me about a project that you’re most proud of?
Tell us what are the strengths and limitations of the plastics I use?
Which compression coding scheme of vocoder in GSM has a provision of 13 kbps voice bit stream by allowing the transmission of eight telephone calls concurrently in a single 200-ku-wide channel?     a. Regular Pulse Excitation Linear Predictive Coding  b. Residual Excited Linear Predictive Coding  c. Both a and b  d. None of the above
The physical properties of a good product material are  a) density  b) melting point  c) specific heat  d) all of the mentioned
Which among the following can be used to analyze the frequency response of a room?     a. Spectrum Analyzer  b. Pink Noise Generator  c. Both a and b  d. None of the above
Sustainable manufacturing is required for  a) conserving resources  b) proper maintenance  c) reuse  d) all of the mentioned
Which type of solderability testing is carried out for the generation of solder sample due to immersion of wire or sheet metal specimen in a bath of molten solder?     a. Solder Bath Testing  b. Meniscus Rise Testing  c. Solder Iron Testing  d. None of the above
The life cycle of a product includes  a. extraction of natural resources  b. processing of raw materials  c. manufacturing of products  d) all of the mentioned
Considerations of costing systems are  a) life cycle costs  b) machine usage  c) cost of purchasing machinery  d) all of the mentioned
Which among the below mentioned approaches belongs to the category of In-circuit Testing?     a. Impedance Testing  b. Component Testing  c. Apply Signal and check output  d. All of the above
The expected qualities of a product are  a) it satisfies the needs and expectations of the customer  b) it has a pleasing appearance and handles well  c) it has high reliability and functions safely over its intended life  d) all of the mentioned
Properties of workpiece materials are  a) geometric features of the part  b) production rate and quantity  c) process selection consideration  d) all of the mentioned
High current circuits are purposely located or placed near the edge of PCB in accordance to the supply lines for ________     a. Removal of heat  b. Isolation of stray current  c. Reduction of path length  d. All of the above
Which among the below mentioned packages does not belong to the category of 'Small Outline Package'?     a. SO  b. SOP  c. SOT  d. SON
The mechanical properties of a good product material are  a) strength  b) toughness  c) ductility  d) all of the mentioned
Designs are periodically modified to,  a) improve product performance  b) strive for zero-based rejection and waste  c) make products easier and faster to manufacture  d) all of the mentioned
Life-cycle engineering is also called  a) green design  b) expensive design  c) easy design  d) none of the mentioned
The chemical properties of a good product material are  a) oxidation  b) corrosion  c) surface treatment  d) all of the mentioned
Which among the following exhibits a contributory role in an invention of CDMA system?     a. Unicomm  b. Dualcomm  c. Qualcomm  d. Pentacomm
A Gaussian filter plays an important role in shaping the serial digital bit stream into narrow signal bandwidth ________     a. Before modulation  b. During (at the time of) modulation  c. After modulation  d. None of the above
Which among the below stated soldering methods is also renowned as 'High Frequency Resistance Soldering'?     a. Iron Soldering  b. Furnace Soldering  c. Torch Soldering  d. Electrical Soldering
Malice type of software bug under the Intent category occurs due to __________     a. Limits on operation  b. Coding operation inefficiency  c. Incorrect data type  d. Viruses
Explain me about a UX project that didn’t go as planned?
Tell me how do you view the design world?
Explain me about a time when a client didn't like your work?
Explain me what is the most interesting project you have worked on?
Tell me what do you think every aspiring designer should know?
Explain me about the goals of this project and the thought process behind your solution?
Tell us how do you stay organized when you are provided with multiple design assets, files, and ideas?
Basic Physical Product Designer Job Interview Questions:
Operational Portfolio based Physical Product Designer Job Interview Questions:
Physical Product Designer Job Interview Questions:
Operational and Situational Physical Product Designer Job Interview Questions:
Technical Role-specific Physical Product Designer Job Interview Questions:
Basic Product Designer Job Interview Questions:
Tell us what qualities in a manager do you look for? What type of person do you thrive under?
Tell me how do you work with engineers/Product Managers/other designers?
Explain me what is your design process? Describe the design methods that you follow?
Tell us what would you say is the next big trend in UX design?
Tell me what is UX design? Why does it matter? How would you explain the UX design process?
Explain me what type of tooling is needed around my design?
Why should I hire you as Physical Product Designer?
Tell us what rules, culture, or structure needs to exist to foster team collaboration?
Tell me how much of the concepting or strategy phase have you been involved in in previous roles?
Tell me what type of products are you developing & managing and who are your users?
Tell me what’s your process for working with other designers, developers, or product managers?
Explain me how do you see design changing over the next few years? What areas are hot right now?
Explain me about an assignment that was too difficult. How did you handle the situation?
Please explain what is your design process?
Tell us what questions do you ask before you begin any design project? What information is most important?
Explain me your creative process?
Tell me how would you decide which features to add to your product?
Tell me how long do you think it takes to become proficient at design?
Tell us how did you get into design?
Tell me how do polymers behave in general?
Tell me do you prefer to work alone or with a team?
Tell us what are some apps or websites that you love?
Explain me about a time when you had to balance multiple competing priorities?
Tell us how do you get unstuck creatively?

Download Physical Product Designer Job Interview Questions And Answers PDF

2017-07-26 05:57:56

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: 66+ Physical Product Designer Interview Questions And Answers

\n

Board footer