You are not logged in.

#1 2012-04-03 04:11:51

Ibraheem
Webmaster
Website

Windows 7 Interview Questions And Answers

Operating Systems Windows Linux Unix and Mac :: Microsoft Windows 7 Job Interview Questions and Answers

Windows 7 Interview Questions and Answers will guide us that MS Windows 7 is the latest public release version of Microsoft Windows, a series of operating systems produced by Microsoft for use on personal computers, including home and business desktops, laptops, netbooks, tablet PCs, and media center PCs. MS Windows 7 was released to manufacturing on July 22, 2009, Learn More About Microsoft Windows 7 by our Interview Questions with Answers about MS Windows 7

1 ► Why is the new Microsoft operating system called Windows 7?
2 ► Are there beta or release candidate versions that can be downloaded for testing purposes?
3 ► Which editions of Windows 7 will be released?
4 ► Where can I get this special pre-order deal?
5 ► What are the minimum hardware requirements for Windows 7?
6 ► What if I own a netbook?
7 ► What if I buy a computer with Vista between now and October 22?
8 ► What is better Windows 7 upgrade or full retail version? Does the upgrade contain all the features of full version?
9 ► How can I install Windows 7 to a netbook with no DVD drive?
10 ► What is the difference between the Upgrade and Custom installation options?
11 ► How do I get my files and folders after upgrading from Windows XP or Windows Vista?
12 ► How can we find programs and devices that work with the 64-bit version of Windows 7?
13 ► Will the Windows 32-bit applications run if I switch to 64-bit variant of Windows 7
14 ► How do I qualify for the students price of Windows 7? What about the OEM pricing?
15 ► Is it possible to upgrade from one Vista Edition, like Home Premium to Window 7 Ultimate?
16 ► If I run a 64-bit version of Windows, does that require a 64-bit driver for my devices?
17 ► What do I do if I insert a CD or DVD and Windows 7 doesn’t recognize it?
18 ► What can I do with a system with the minimum hardware recommendations?
19 ► What features are available with each Windows 7 edition?
20 ► What are some new features and hotkeys of Windows 7?

2012-04-03 04:11:51

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: Windows 7 Interview Questions And Answers

\n

Board footer