You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-18 05:02:22

Ibraheem
Webmaster
Website

29+ Citi Bank Interview Questions And Answers

Banking Citi Bank Job Interview Questions and Answers

Citi Bank related interview test questions and answers guide. The one who provides the best answers with a perfect presentation is the one who wins the job hunting race. Learn more about Citi Bank and get preparation for the new job interview

Tell me how many scheduled days have you missed during the last four months?
Tell me what other advice would you give to a job seeker looking to gain employment?
Tell me what are the most important qualities for a bank teller job?
Tell us how would you describe the application and interview process?
Why should this bank hire you at Citi Bank?
Tell me what is the most significant recent development in the investment banking industry?
Explain me what do you think you will be doing during your first year in investment banking?
Tell me after doing your Engineering in Computer Science, why do you wish to make a career in Banking?
Explain me how did you convince a senior member of your team about the effectiveness of an idea you had?
Explain me about a time you had to explain a process or situation to a confused customer. How did you approach this?
Explain me what opportunities does a financial downturn present to financiers?
Explain me about a time where you had to use your discretion and tact to do your job properly?
Explain me what have you learned from your studies that can be applied to a career in investment banking?
Explain me about a time you felt pressured by conflicting work demands, how did you respond?
Tell me in the changing Banking Scenario, what are the most important needs of the Banking Industry?
Tell us what are the advantages and the disadvantages of equity finance and debt finance to a company raising finance and investors?
How to implement these changes by the Banks, what are your recommendations?
Explain me about a time you saw a co-worker do something that you didn't think was appropriate. What did you do?
Tell me what do you think will be the emerging trends in consumer banking (yes, I was asked this in an investment banking interview)?
Tell me what should an applicant wear to the interview?
Please explain what was the work environment like?
Explain me about a situation where you had to deal with an angry customer?
Explain me what made you decide to work for this bank?
Do you know our business model?
Tell me why do you think you're suited to a career in investment banking?
Explain me your views about the changes in Banking Scenario?
Explain me how do you check your work for accuracy?
Explain me about a time when you were under immense pressure?
Please explain me your job title and primary duties?

Download Citi Bank Job Interview Questions And Answers PDF

2017-04-18 05:02:22

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: 29+ Citi Bank Interview Questions And Answers

\n

Board footer