You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-21 03:59:59

Ibraheem
Webmaster
Website

66+ ICICI Bank Ltd Interview Questions And Answers

Banking ICICI Bank Ltd Job Interview Questions and Answers

ICICI Bank Ltd based job interviews test questions and answers list. The one who provides the best answers with a perfect presentation is the one who wins the job hunting stack. Learn about ICICI Bank Ltd and get preparation for your new job interview

Explain us about a time when you failed?
Explain us where do you see yourself in five years?
Explain what does excellent customer service mean to you?
Explain me where do you want to see yourself after 5 year?
Explain me about a risk you took in a job?
Why did you leave your job at ICICI Bank Ltd?
Explain me what is it about our company that appeals to you?
If you were to leave ICICI Bank Ltd, what would be the reason?
Tell me something about your native place?
What should you wear to an interview at ICICI Bank Ltd?
Tell me what negative things would co-workers say about you?
Tell me what is the interview process like at ICICI Bank Ltd?
Which of the following is known as "the real return to the investor getting reduced due to sudden rise in the prices of the commodities"?    a. Cost risk  b. Demand risk  c. Market risk  d. Systemic risk
Tell me what if a coworker calls out sick and you're on your own?
Which bank launched Mobile Bank Accounts in association with Vodafone's m-paisa?    a) Bank of Baroda  b) HDFC Bank  c) ICICI Bank  d) Punjab National Bank
Which is the largest private sector bank in India ?    a. ICICI  b. Axis  c. HDFC   d. HSBC
Which is the first bank to introduce credit card in India?    a) Canara Bank  b) Central Bank of India  c) Bank of Baroda  d) ICICI Bank
Tell us how much money do you make?
Why do you want to join the bank sector?
Which of the following organisations has been set up to facilitate connectivity between the Bank's switches and their ATMs, and inter bank payment gateway for authentication and routing the payment details of various e-commerce transactions?    a. IBA  b. IDRBT  c. IRDA  d. SIDBI
Punjab National Bank was established in ________.    a. 1881  b. 1894  c. 1913  d. 1917
On which rate bases, overnight money is needed by bank from RBI?    a. MSF  b. Repo rate  c. Reverse repo  d. Bank rate
If a cheque is dishonoured it is called ____________ .     a. Settlement of the cheque  b. Withdrawing of the cheque  c. Nullifying of the cheque  d. Return of the cheque unpaid
Which bank started the first RRB named Prathama Grameen Bank?    a) Punjab National Bank  b) State Bank of India  c) Syndicate Bank  d) United Bank of India
What is the full form of CBS?    a. Core Banking Solution  b. Core Banking Software  c. Core Banking System  d. Core Banking Service
When was the General Insurance Corporation of India incorporated?    a. 1971  b. 1972  c. 1973  d. 1993
Who was the first governor of RBI?    a. James Braid Taylor  b. Mihir Sen  c. Nagendra Singh  d. Osborne Smith
Which is the largest private sector bank in India?    a) Axis Bank  b) ICICI Bank  c) HDFC Bank  d) South Indian Bank
Imperial Bank of India was nationalised in _______.    a. 1949  b. 1955  c. 1959  d. 1969
What is the full form of FCCB?    a. Foreign Currency Convertible Bond  b. Foreign Currency Convertible Bank  c. Foreign Currency Convertible Board  d. Foreign Convertible Currency Board
Under whose chairmanship did RBI constitute a Working Group for making balance of payments manual?    a. Anand Sinha  b. Deepak Mohanty  c. Harun Rashid Khan  d. Kamalesh Chandra Chakrabarty
Do you know what interview questions do they ask at ICICI Bank Ltd?
Tell us why is there a gap in your employment record?
Explain us why aren’t you looking for a job in your area of expertise?
Any extra quality that you have that would impact our decision?
Do you know how does someone get hired at ICICI Bank Ltd? What are the steps along the way?
What is the full form of EFT?    a. Electronic Funds Transfer  b. Efficient Funds Transfer  c. Effective Funds Transfer  d. Electronic Foreign Transfer
Which was the first bank to introduce Internet banking?    a. Canara Bank  b. ICICI Bank  c. Punjab National Bank  d. State Bank of India
What does 'MAT' stand for?    a. Maximum Alternate Tax  b. Minimum Alternate Tax  c. Maximum Alternate Time  d. Minimum Alternate Time
Which bank approved loan to help India in improving Rail services?    a) African Development Bank  b) Asian Development Bank  c) BRICS Development Bank  d) World Bank
Which is the first Indian bank to open branch outside India?    a) Andhra Bank  b) Bank of Baroda  c) Bank of India  d) Canara Bank
Under which act, Yoga was included in the ambit of charitable purposes as announced in the Union Budget 2015-16?    a. Income Tax Act  b. Fundamental Rights Act  c. Co-operative Societies Act  d. Emergency Provisions Act
Which was the first bank to introduce credit card in India?    a. Canara Bank  b. Central Bank of India  c. Bank of Baroda  d. ICICI Bank
Which one of the following belongs to Bank Capitalization?    a. Basel II norms  b. Basel III norms  c. Basel I norms  d. Solvency II norms
Which one of the following is the special drawing right given by the International Monetary Fund to its member countries?    a. Cold money  b. Hot money  c. Paper gold  d. None of these
Which one of the following allow bank customers to effect transfers of funds from their deposit accounts and other financial transactions at retail establishments?    a. CBS  b. DBS  c. IBS  d. POS
What does RBI regulate through Open Market Operation Transactions?    a. Flow of Foreign Direct Investment  b. Borrowing powers of the banks  c. Inflation  d. Liquidity in economy
How many years deferment for General Anti-Avoidance Rules (GAAR) was announced in the Budget 2015-16?    a. 1 year  b. 2 year  c. 3 year  d. 4 year
Explain me about a time you have excellent service?
What would you suggest ICICI Bank Ltd management do to prevent others from leaving for this reason?
Explain about yourself (ie where do you start, what do you cover personal v. professional)?
Explain what are your weaknesses and what should you improve on?
Which is the first bank to introduce ATM in India?    a) HSBC  b) Standard Chartered Bank  c) State Bank of India  d) United Bank of India
Which is the largest foreign bank in India?    a) American Express Bank Ltd.  b) DBS Bank Ltd.  c) HSBC Ltd.  d) Standard Chartered Bank
What type of tax has been abolished with a CESS in this budget 2015-16?    a. Entertainment Tax  b. Income Tax  c. Transaction Tax  d. Wealth Tax
Which is the largest public sector bank in India?    a. Bank of Baroda  b. Canara Bank  c. Central Bank of India  d. State Bank of India
What is the tagline of SBI?    a. Pure Banking Nothing Else  b. You can always bank on us  c. Working for a better tomorrow  d. Experience Next Generation Banking
In which type of banking, electronic financial transactions are done?    a. E-Banking  b. POS Banking  c. M-Banking  d. Universal Banking
In pursuance of which one of the following was the General Insurance Corporation of India formed?    a. General Insurance Business (Nationalisation) Act, 1972  b. Insurance Act, 1938  c. Insurance Amendment Act, 2002  d. IRDA Act 1999
Explain me how are you with handling money?
The new privately-owned domestic banks that started functioning with the approval of the RBI as per the issue of guidelines in January 1993 include:     (i) UTI Bank Ltd.   (ii) IndusInd Bank Ltd.   (iii) ICICI Bank Ltd.   (iv) Global Trust Bank Ltd.  (v) HDFC Ltd.   (vi) Centurion Bank Ltd. (Since amalgamated with HDFC Bank in 2008)  (vii) Bank of Punjab Ltd.  (viii) Times Bank Ltd.  (ix) IDBI Bank Ltd.  (x) Development Credit Bank Ltd.    a. Both (i) and (viii)  b. Only (ii), (iii), (iv), (v), (vi), (vii), (ix), and (x)  c. None of the above  d. All the above
Explain do you prefer working alone or as a part of a team?
Tell me how are the working hours at ICICI Bank Ltd?
Please tell me/us something about yourself?
Tell me what aspects of your previous jobs have you disliked?
Explain me what didn’t work in your last position?

Download ICICI Bank Ltd Job Interview Questions And Answers PDF

2017-04-21 03:59:59

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: 66+ ICICI Bank Ltd Interview Questions And Answers

\n

Board footer