You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-24 03:43:17

Ibraheem
Webmaster
Website

91+ Biological Interview Questions And Answers

Biological Sciences Biological Job Interview Questions and Answers

Biological job interview preparation guide for freshers, professionals and experienced candidates. Explore list of Biological frequently asked questions(FAQs) extracted from many real job interviews

What is the technique used to detect protein concentration?
Do you know what are Chemokines?
Tell me what is Psoriatic arthritis?
Explain about IgG antibody?
Tell me what determines the structure of protein?
Do you know what catalase enzyme is and what is the function of it?
Do you know what are Cytokines?
Tell me what does CCBs (Calcium channel blocking agents) do? Give some example?
Tell me how to treat a patient who is drowned in water?
Tell me what are the primary functions of T-cells?
Do you know what are the treatments for blocked airways by lung tumor?
Tell me what if you don’t get into Medical School this year?
Tell me how ECG (Electro Cardio Gram) nodes are represented?
Other than spreading malaria, anopheles mosquitoes are also vectors of  A.    dengue fever  B.    filariasis  C.    encephalitis  D.    yellow fever
Photosynthesis takes place faster in  A.    yellow light  B.    white light  C.    red light  D.    darkness
Tell me what are the limitations of ECG?
Primary phloem develops from  A.    lateral meristem  B.    protoderm  C.    extrastelar cambium  D.    provascular tissue
Photo-oxidation is  A.    photorespiration  B.    photolysis  C.    light and oxygen induced breakdown  D.    All of the above
Tell me what are the common misconceptions about medical school and becoming a doctor?
O2 released in the process of photosynthesis comes from  A.    CO2  B.    water  C.    sugar  D.    pyruvic acid
Photosynthesis generally takes place in which parts of the plant?  A.    Leaf and other chloroplast bearing parts  B.    stem and leaf  C.    Roots and chloroplast bearing parts  D.    Bark and leaf
Tell me what is Interleukin 6?
One of the following is not a function of bones.  A.    Place for muscle attachment  B.    Protection of vital organs  C.    Secretion of hormones for calcium regulation in blood and bones  D.    Production of blood corpuscles
Plants that grow in saline water are called  A.    halophytes  B.    hydrophytes  C.    mesophytes  D.    thallophytes
Explain me how hyperthyroidism can be treated?
Tell me what cause elephantiasis?
Explain what do you mean by term Asphyxia?
Explain me what are the factors that may cause thyroid problems in an individual?
Plants absorb most part of water needed by them through their  A.    embryonic zone  B.    growing point  C.    root hairs  D.    zone of elongation
Placenta is the structure formed  A.    by the union of foetal and uterine tissue  B.    by foetus only  C.    by fusion of germ layers  D.    None of these
Pine, fir, spruce, cedar, larch and cypress are the famous timber-yielding plants of which several also occur widely in the hilly regions of India. All these belong to  A.    angiosperms  B.    gymnosperms  C.    monocotyledons  D.    dicotyledons
Tell me what is the role of Glucocorticoids drugs?
Explain what are the common mistakes made by medical school applicant?
Tell me what are T-cells?
Do you know what is channel protein? Give an example where you will find channel protein?
Phloem is a tissue found in  A.    reproductive organs of animals  B.    plants  C.    insects  D.    mammals
Plant development is influenced by  A.    quality of light only  B.    quality and quantity of light  C.    quality and duration of light  D.    quality, quantity and duration of light
N2 content is kept constant in the biosphere due to  A.    N2 fixation  B.    industrial pollution  C.    nitrogen cycle  D.    absorption of N2
Plants synthesis protein from  A.    starch  B.    sugar  C.    amino acids  D.    fatty acids
Tell me what is the difference between M.D and D.O in U.S?
Explain what is an amino acid made up of?
Tell me what do you like most about medicine?
Tell us what are the types of nerves you find in the foot?
List some of the drug interaction that must be avoided or considered too dangerous?
Movement of cell against concentration gradient is called  A.    osmosis  B.    active transport  C.    diffusion  D.    passive transport
Nucleus, the genetic material containing rounded body in each cell, was first discovered in 1831 by  A.    Robert Hooke  B.    Robert Brown  C.    Rudolf Virchow  D.    Theodore Schwann
Prothrombin which helps in clotting of blood is released by  A.    lymphocytes  B.    erythrocytes  C.    monocytes  D.    blood platelets
Neurospora is used as genetic material because  A.    it has short life cycle of 10 days  B.    the product of single meiosis can be easily analysed  C.    meiotic products are linearly arranged in the form of ordered tetrads  D.    is a diploid fungus
Prokaryotic cells lack  A.    nucleolus  B.    nuclear membrane  C.    membrane bound by organelles  D.    All of these
Tell me what is the difference between hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism?
List out the common types of seizures in Epilepsy?
Explain how are you a good match for our medical school?
Do you know what is HPLC?
Explain what all things you should know before applying to Medical school?
Tell me what is ‘R’ in amino acid?
Explain the biggest Challenges of Medical School?
Tell me what is Epilepsy?
Most fish do not sink in water because of the presence of  swim bladder  air bladder  air sacs  air in spongy bones  A.    I and II are correct  B.    II and III are correct  C.    III and IV are correct  D.    I, II, III and IV are correct
out of proteins, lipids and carbohydrates present in a cell membrane, what is true?  A.    Lipids are maximum  B.    Carbohydrates are minimum  C.    Carbohydrates are maximum  D.    All three are in equal proportion
Most highly intelligent mammals are  A.    whales  B.    dolphins  C.    elephants  D.    kangaroos
Pollination is best defined as  A.    transfer of pollen from anther to stigma  B.    germination of pollen grains  C.    growth of pollen tube in ovule  D.    visiting flowers by insects
Explain me what is anti-body made up of? What are the different types of anti-bodies?
Tell me what are the different structures or shapes of protein?
Plants hormone that induces cell division is  A.    auxins  B.    gibberellins  C.    kinins  D.    domins
Out of 900 reported species of living gymnosperms, conifers are represented by about 500 species, About 2,50,000 species of angiosperms (flowering plants) have also been reported in the world. The vast and dominant woodlands in Europe, Asia, North America and mountains such as Himalayas are wooded with  A.    all gymnosperms, except conifers  B.    only angiosperms  C.    only conifers  D.    angiosperms and all gymnosperms except conifers
Ordinary table salt is sodium chloride. What is baking soda?  A.    Potassium chloride  B.    Potassium carbonate  C.    Potassium hydroxide  D.    Sodium bicarbonate
For the patient, who have allergic sensitivity, would you recommend NSAID (Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory) drugs like Nimesulide?
Explain what’s are the qualities of a good doctor?
Tell me what is the primary role of metabolic enzymes? Where it is produced and how you increase it naturally?
Myopia is connected with  A.    ears  B.    eyes  C.    lungs  D.    None of these
Pyorrhoea is a disease of the  A.    nose  B.    gums  C.    heart  D.    lungs
Process of cell division can take place by  A.    heterosis  B.    fusion  C.    mitosis  D.    None of these
Plants receive their nutrients mainly from  A.    chlorophyll  B.    atmosphere  C.    light  D.    soil
Explain me what is protein made up of?
Explain me what is the function of plasma membrane CA+2 ATPase?
Explain the cytokines that play a significant role in the adaptive immune system?
Explain how will you figure out whether to become a doctor or not?
List out some of the medicines used to treat diabetes mellitus?
Explain the medication that is prescribed to treat a patient having high blood pressure?
Plants absorb dissolved nitrates from soil and convert them into  A.    free nitrogen  B.    urea  C.    ammonia  D.    proteins
Ozone hole refers to  A.    hole in ozone layer  B.    decrease in the ozone layer in troposphere  C.    decrease in thickness of ozone layer in stratosphere  D.    increase in the thickness of ozone layer in troposphere
Tell me what a stroke is and what are the types of stroke?
Tell me what is Vertigo? What is the treatment of Vertigo?
Explain what are the different types of Cytokines?
Potato is a modified form (outgrowth) of  A.    root  B.    stem  C.    fruit  D.    leaf
List out the factors that affects the enzyme activity?
Of the following taxonomic categories which is the most inclusive (i.e. is the highest in hierarchy)?  A.    Order  B.    Subspecies  C.    Class  D.    Genus
Explain the science behind the hair becomes white or grey with ageing?
Most of the red, blue and purple colours of plants are due to a pigment called  A.    anthocyanin  B.    carotene  C.    chlorophyll  D.    xanthophylls
Tell me what is micro-tubules?
Tell me how many amino acid makes one protein?

Download Biological Job Interview Questions And Answers PDF

2017-04-24 03:43:17

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: 91+ Biological Interview Questions And Answers

\n

Board footer