You are not logged in.

#1 2017-06-24 06:27:36

Ibraheem
Webmaster
Website

55+ Cryptography Teacher Interview Questions And Answers

Cryptography Cryptography Teacher Job Interview Questions and Answers

Cryptography Teacher related interview test questions and answers guide. The one who provides the best answers with a perfect presentation is the one who wins the job hunting race. Learn more about Cryptography Teacher and get preparation for the new job interview

What is asymmetric Key Encryption?
Explain me what port is for ICMP or pinging?
Tell me do you prefer Windows or Linux?
Explain me about your home network?
Explain me what are the two types of XSS?
Do you know what is Cross Site Scripting or XSS?
What is symmetric Key Encryption?
Explain me RSA Analysis?
Tell me what are some ways that the company can defend against XSS?
Explain what is RC5?
Explain me what should be implemented on a login page?
What is ElGamal Cryptosystem?
Explain me what is RC4?
Tell me how would an HTTP program handle state?
Tell me how can you defend against phishing attempts?
Tell me what is the difference between a public key cryptography and a private key for encrypting and signing content?
Do you know advanced Encryption Standard?
Explain me what is Cryptanalysis?
Tell me what are MD2, MD4, and MD5?
Explain me what is Diffie-Hellman?
Tell me what can you use to defend against multiple login attempts?
Explain Kerckhoff’s Principle for Cryptosystem?
Explain components of a Cryptosystem?
What is the key size in the S-AES algorithm?  a) 16 bits  b) 32 bits  c) 24 bits  d) None of the mentioned
Which one of the following algorithm is not used in asymmetric-key cryptography?  A. RSA algorithm B. diffie-hellman algorithm C. electronic code book algorithm D. none of the mentioned
For the cipher text 0000 0111 0011 1000 and Key 0110 1111 0110 1011, apply the Simplified AES to obtain the plaintext. The plain text is  a) 0110 1001 0111 0001  b) 0110 1111 0110 1011  c) 0010 1001 0110 1011  d) 1111 0101 0111 1111
What is data encryption standard (DES)?  A. block cipher B. stream cipher C. bit cipher D. none of the mentioned
In asymmetric key cryptography, the private key is kept by:  A. sender B. receiver C. sender and receiver D. all the connected devices to the network
For an inputs key of size 128 bits constituting of all zeros, what is w(7) ?  a) {62 63 63 63}  b) {62 62 62 62}  c) {00 00 00 00}  d) {63 63 63 62}
Is the following matrix the inverse matrix of the matrix used in the mix columns step?  x3 + 1 x  x x3 + 1    a) Yes  b) No  c) Can’t say  d) Insufficient Information
Which of the following is a faulty S-AES step function?  a) Add round key  b) Byte substitution  c) Shift rows  d) Mix Columns
In cryptography, what is cipher?  A. algorithm for performing encryption and decryption B. encrypted message C. both (a) and (b) D. none of the mentioned
Voice privacy in GSM cellular telephone protocol is provided by:  A. A5/2 cipher B. b5/4 cipher C. b5/6 cipher D. b5/8 cipher
A straight permutation cipher or a straight P-box has same number of inputs as    cipher  Frames  Outputs  Bits
What is the block size in the Simplified AES algorithm?  a) 8 bits  b) 40 bits  c) 16 bits  d) 36 bits
On perform the Mix Columns transformation for the sequence of bytes “67 89 AB CD” we get output  a) {08 55 FF 18}  b) {28 45 EF 08}  c) {28 45 FF 18}  d) {25 35 EF 08}
For the case of Mixed Columns and Inverse Mixed Columns, is it true that b(x) = a-1(x)mod(x4 + 1)  where a(x) = {03}x3 + {01}x2 + {01}x + {02} and b(x) = {0B}x3 + {0D}x2 + {09}x + {0E}  a) True  b) False. The expression for a(x) is wrong.  c) False. The expression for b(x) is wrong.  d) False. Both a(x) and b(x) are faulty.
Cryptanalysis is used:  A. to find some insecurity in a cryptographic scheme B. to increase the speed C. to encrypt the data D. none of the mentioned
A substitution cipher substitutes one symbol with    Keys  Others  Multi Parties  Single Party
On comparing AES with DES, which of the following functions from DES does not have an equivalent AES function?  a) f function  b) permutation p  c) swapping of halves  d) xor of subkey with function f
ElGamal encryption system is:  A. symmetric key encryption algorithm B. asymmetric key encryption algorithm C. not an encryption algorithm D. none of the mentioned
An asymmetric-key (or public-key) cipher uses    1 Key  2 Key  3 Key  4 Key
1. How many computation rounds does the simplified AES consists of?  a) 5  b) 2  c) 8  d) 10
Which one of the following is a cryptographic protocol used to secure HTTP connection?  A. stream control transmission protocol (SCTP) B. transport layer security (TSL) C. explicit congestion notification (ECN) D. resource reservation protocol
Cryptographic hash function takes an arbitrary block of data and returns:  A. fixed size bit string B. variable size bit string C. both (a) and (b) D. none of the mentioned
Man-in-the-middle attack can endanger security of Diffie-Hellman method if two parties are not    Authenticated  Joined  Submit  Separate
We use Cryptography term to transforming messages to make them secure and immune to    Change  Idle  Attacks  Defend
In cryptography, the order of the letters in a message is rearranged by:  A. transpositional ciphers B. substitution ciphers C. both (a) and (b) D. none of the mentioned
S-AES and S-DES were both developed by the same person as an educational cryptography system to teach students  a) True  b) False
On perform the Mix Columns transformation for the sequence of bytes “77 89 AB CD” we get output  a) {01 55 EE 4A}  b) {0A 44 EF 4A}  c) {08 55 FF 3A}  d) {09 44 DD 4A}
What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC)?
What is RSA Cryptosystem?
Explain me Monoalphabetic and Polyalphabetic Cipher?
Explain me types of Cryptosystems?
Tell me what is Cryptography?

Download Cryptography Teacher Job Interview Questions And Answers PDF

2017-06-24 06:27:36

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: 55+ Cryptography Teacher Interview Questions And Answers

\n

Board footer