You are not logged in.

#1 2017-07-28 05:52:02

Ibraheem
Webmaster
Website

50+ Product Designer Interview Questions And Answers

Designing Product Designer Job Interview Questions and Answers

Product Designer job interview preparation guide for freshers, professionals and experienced candidates. Explore list of Product Designer frequently asked questions(FAQs) extracted from many real job interviews

Explain me how does the product fit into the product line?
Do you know what would be the product’s slogan?
Tell me who is the project leader?
Tell me why develop a new product?
Explain how can growth hacking be applied to offline activities?
Do you know what are we missing?
Tell us do we really need a new product?
Do you know who is on the team?
Explain me a little bit about your work experience in this industry?
Tell me what is your favorite growth hacking trick?
Do you know what are the product’s main KPIs?
Tell me what design considerations did you make while creating the UI spec?
Tell us how would you determine the price for piece of wearable technology?
Tell me how can I know when to go with my gut or when to trust the data when making a business decision?
Tell us do we have the knowledge as Product Designer?
Suppose you are the CEO of Research In Motion. What would you do?
Tell us what does your day look like?
Do you know what are the boundaries as Product Designer?
Tell me how do you work with engineers?
Tell me what are the biggest challenges people face when doing customer discovery?
Tell me what are some quality examples of companies using lean product cycle?
Tell us when given an important assignment, how do you approach it?
Tell me how well do you know our consumer target market?
Tell us what’s the design culture like?
Tell me how can you acquire a unique knowledge that sets you apart from your competition and provides high value while gaining attention?
Explain me how would you improve our product?
Top 15 Product Designer Job Interview Questions:
Collection of stakeholder’s needs is called?    a. Requirements elicitation  b. Requirements validation  c. Needs Elicitation  d. a, b  e. a, c
Lower level of abstraction includes?    a. Product features  b. Functions  c. Properties  d. All of the mentioned
Confirming with stakeholder that a product design satisfies their needs and desires are called?    a. Requirements validation  b. Requirements elicitation  c. Requirements analysis  d. None of the mentioned
Product design is mainly?    a. Top-down approach  b. Bottom-up approach  c. None of the mentioned  d. b alone
What does top down process follows?    a. The overall flow of activity during product design resolution is from higher to lower levels  b. The overall flow of activity during product design resolution is from lower to higher levels  c. All of the mentioned  d. None of the mentioned
Stakeholder’s role for Generate/Improve alternatives?    a. Participate in generation and improvement  b. Answer the question  c. Be subject of emperical studies  d. All of the mentioned
What are the most common scenarios for resolutions?    a. Designers frequently work bottom up or skip levels of abstraction  b. To specify some part of product design to its physical level details before others are specified  c. Both a, b  d. None of the mentioned
User- centered design comprises of which of these principles?    a. Stakeholder focus  b. Empirical Evaluation  c. Iteration  d. All of the mentioned  e. a, c
Understanding Stakeholder’s needs are called?    a. Needs analysis  b. Needs elicitation  c. Needs identification  d. All of the mentioned
Stakeholder’s role in analyzing needs?    a. Answer questions  b. Clarify project mission statement  c. Review and validate models and documents  d. a, c  e. a, b
Tell me when looking to sell my company, how can I determine its value if it's service based and has no subscription model?
Tell me an example of a problem which you faced on any job that you have had and tell how you went about solving it?
Explain me would a platform that is similar to LinkedIn that focuses more on interests and personal connections be successful?
Suppose you were starting over, broke, and had 400 dollars to your name, what would be your first steps to make an income?
Tell me how would facebook enter the mobile handset market?
Tell us what’s one thing you love and one thing you hate?
Tell me how would you design a to do list?
Tell us how do you decide who works on what?
Tell us what team would you like to be a part of and why?
Tell me what are the best SEO software tools for startups?
Tell me how do I make my company name show up when I search it on Google?
Why do you want to work for our company as Product Designer?
Tell us why Facebook Product Design?

Download Product Designer Job Interview Questions And Answers PDF

2017-07-28 05:52:02

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: 50+ Product Designer Interview Questions And Answers

\n

Board footer