You are not logged in.

#1 2015-04-09 05:27:23

hasnain
Administrator
Website

What Challenges Are You Looking For?

What Challenges Are You Looking For In a Position?

Essence:

The very essence of companies is progress and success.
A company can only be successful if the management takes progressive steps and calculated risks towards their success.
It goes without saying that such a progressive management requires a progressive workforce, and only people who take challenges would be a good addition for a progressive workforce.

How to Answer?

If you are asked what challenges you are looking for in a position, here is a way to answer the question:

“I understand that challenges are part and parcel of the job requirement that I am aiming for. I am actually looking for jobs that would challenge me on a professional basis, so that I can enhance my skills/abilities in order to add more value to the product or service that the company is offering to its clients. “

Learn the Job Description carefully

About Meeting the Challenges:

You can also answer the question according to the job description centric challenges, challenges that if you meet, would be considered as achievements in your job profile.

Example:

If you are in the writing profession, you could say that you consider writing fiction a challenge, or writing non fiction a challenge, as the case may be.
Also, if you are into the computer programming, you will have a lot of options when it comes to challenges, as there are several challenges that are presented to a computer programmer all through their lives – designing new cutting edge product from scratch or learning to program using famous software tool.
Likewise, you can think about the various challenges in a sales job (meeting sales goals/quota) or a managerial position etc.

Failure is the first step towards seccess.

2015-04-09 05:27:23

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: What Challenges Are You Looking For?

\n

Board footer