You are not logged in.

#1 2015-04-17 06:23:43

hasnain
Administrator
Website

Describe Your Management Style?

How Would You Describe Your Management Style?

This question is generally asked to interviewees who are applying for executive positions or managerial jobs. However, in some companies, this question may be asked to everyone, because they wish to know whether someone who is joining at a lower level has the potential to manage a team.

What is your management style?

A suggested answer to this question is:
“I work to inspire and motivate teamwork for achieving goals and influence valuable changes. I am always open to new ideas coming from team members. I consult with them frequently and encourage and support independent thinking. I believe in establishing an open discussion for decision-making. I recognize the skills of key team members and utilize their strengths to the benefit of the team.”

Extensive Research:

The findings of extensive research on what makes a team effective, show that teams that have the talents and skills to manage themselves, do better. This means that having a domineering manager doesn’t necessarily lead to consistent and better performance; it’s the organizational support that makes a difference. Therefore, a good manager should support or balance the talents of the individuals to work together in harmony so that the team ends up managing itself.

Failure is the first step towards seccess.

2015-04-17 06:23:43

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: Describe Your Management Style?

\n

Board footer