#1 2015-04-17 06:39:31

hasnain
Administrator
Website

Sure-fire Questions to ask:

Sure-fire Questions to ask Employers during Interviews:

Prepare Good Questions:

Why should you sell yourself?
Because every moment in the interview, including the time in which you ask questions, you actually:
☛ Show your skills, behavior and professional experience
☛ Demonstrate your overall interest in the job.
☛ You must establish with the interviewer the mode (and the desire) to see you again in the next interviewing round. You build the bridge that will bring you to the next step of the process, until you get the job offer.

How?

So how would you do that? How to ask interesting, thought-through, designed questions that will give you an edge over other applicants?
Ask spontaneous questions, assertive questions and ready-made questions.
List:
Prepare list of questions to ask interviewers. What questions?
Intelligent questions and questions that show your motivation level will impress the interviewer and will serve you down the road.

Tips:

Tips on the best interview questions to ask an employer
Spontaneous questions during the interview
Although the interviewer is the one who leads the job interview, it doesn’t have to be a one-way-street. It is a conversation. You need to know all aspects of the job, because you evaluate the job and them just as they evaluate you.

The best way is to interrupt tactfully with your spontaneous/curious questions from time to time.

Be ready with set of questions:

Moreover, when the interviewer invites you to ask questions, usually at the end of interview, be prepared. Don’t hesitate to bring with you the ready-made question list, ask these questions from a paper and write down the interviewer answers. It shows that you’re an organized person who takes a serious approach.

Tactical questions:

How you format your question may serve you in another important way. If you ask questions that create a picture of yourself working in the job, the interviewer will also take this image in his/her mind. And what could be better for you having this ‘mutual tone’ at the end of the interview?
Remember, it is fine to simulate yourself in the job – The interviewer will also notice + like  it. After all, you are there for the job.
Think how such a question may distinguish yourself from the rest of crowd (i.e. the other candidates).

Questions such as –

➔ “How soon can I start working in this position?” as compared to a similar question “How soon do you plan on filling this position?”
➔ “When shall I expect to hear back from you” as compared to “When do you intend to make the hiring decision?” or “What is the next step for consideration?”
➔ “Who are my team members” as compared to “how many members does the team consist of?”
Being assertive is basically being confident, while still being polite and not aggressive.

Good questions to ask the employer/interviewer:

Below are some sure-fire and positive questions you might want to ask during a job interview.
In any case, avoid asking about the salary package and issues that where already covered during the interview.

Questions about the company:

➔ Why is this company so attractive?
➔ What do you like about working for this company?
➔ What attracted you (the interviewer) to this organization?
➔ What do you like the most about working for this company?
➔ What do you consider to be the company’s strengths?
➔ What are the company’s long and short term goals?
➔ What is the management style of the organization?

Questions about the job:

➔ What projects and assignments will I be working on the first day?
➔ What are the current challenges for my position?
➔ What are the main aspects for making the difference in this position?
➔ What are the most challenging aspects of my job?
➔ With whom will I be working most closely?
➔ Who are my team members?

Questions about career growth and performance:

➔ Can you describe the opportunities for advancement and the company’s promotional policy?
➔ What is the uniqueness of the talent employees within the organization?
➔ What feedback/support will I get? Who will determine my work goals?
➔ Who will evaluate my performance? What are the performance appraisal methods and the advancement opportunities?
➔ Do I get on the job training and external/professional training?

Questions about the hiring process:

➔ When shell I expect to hear back from you?
➔ How soon can I start working in this position?
➔ So what is the importance of asking the right questions in your upcoming interview?
By asking informed questions, such as the above, you not only gain knowledge about the job and the company, but you also make a good impression of someone who knows what he wants.

Failure is the first step towards seccess.

2015-04-17 06:39:31

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: Sure-fire Questions to ask:

\n

Board footer