You are not logged in.

#1 2015-04-21 05:08:55

alisiddiqui
Banned

Sample Resume Objectives Statements Examples

Examples And Samples Of Resume Objective Statements

About A Resume:

The resume is the first way to communicate indirectly with hiring managers and recruiters. It is also the best place to present your qualifications so that potential employers understand your professional values.
The resume must be remarkable, as it is your first chance to make employers impressed enough to call you for the first interview.

What Is A Resume Objective?

In your resume, among the most important paragraphs is the paragraph where you state the resume objectives. The section where you place the objective statements is at the very beginning of your resume. It provides a briefer in which you draw attention to your career objectives, your job target and your key skills.
Here are 3 examples of a resume objective statement (you can find many more browsing the articles here under):
➔ To obtain an executive sales /marketing management position within a growth oriented company.
➔ To utilize my business development/sales skills to a progressive organization where these skills can make a significant impact on the bottom line.
➔ Seeking an entrepreneurial atmosphere in which new ideas are welcome and decision making is required.

What Is A Good Objective For A Resume?

The resume objectives statements are a short summary of your profile and your career goals and it is what employers are looking for. In other words, the objectives are for the employers so they can evaluate your competencies. The resume objectives help them perceive whether you would suit the position.
Employers tend to search for phrases and basic qualities that fit the job position. That is why you may place the resume objective paragraph at the beginning.
You also want to be brief and to the point to increase the chances that your resume will be read and chosen/selected.
Your career summary may be part of the resume objectives paragraph, that is if you have years of professional experience.
Therefore, the resume objectives should be divided into two elements –
1) Your career summary (i.e. professional history)
2) Resume objectives: description of the job that you are seeking.
Resume Objective Examples
Here are some objective statements that you can rewrite/edit and use for your resume:
➔“Obtain a position at ABC institute where I can maximize my training experience, program development skills and my teaching abilities.“
➔ “Seeking a position that will benefit from my sales experience, positive interaction skills and industry contacts where my twelve years’ experience can improve the sales results.”
➔ “Sales manager position where my skills and experience can be effectively utilized for increased profitability and product sales volume by developing a dynamic team.”
➔ “Seeking a project management position with leadership responsibilities including problem solving, planning, organizing and managing budgets.”
➔ “Seeking a position in an office environment, where there is a need for a variety of office management tasks including – computer knowledge, organizational abilities, business intelligence and database program use.”
➔ “Obtain a position as a team-player in a people-oriented organization where I can maximize my customer-service experience in a challenging environment to achieve the corporate goals.”
➔ “To obtain a position as a School Teacher that will utilize my strong dedication to children’s development and to their educational needs.”
➔ “To obtain a position as an office Secretary in which my computer knowledge, and organizational abilities can be fully utilized.”
➔ “To obtain a position as a software program designer in a challenging environment that utilizes team-work effort for researching, learning and developing new high-tech products. “
➔ “Customer care representative position where my customer relations experience can be fully utilized to improve customer satisfaction and enhance the company brand name.”
➔ “Create business strategies and develop existing customer sales, marketing tools and product launching.”
➔ “To obtain a human resources management position where I can effectively utilize my expertise in employee relations and staff recruitment.”
➔ “Product Marketing position that utilizes my marketing experience and enables me to make a positive contribution to the company.”
➔ “To secure a position that will lead to a lasting working relationship in the field of accounting or bookkeeping.”
➔ “To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background and ability to work well with people.”

Last edited by alisiddiqui (2015-04-21 05:13:27)

2015-04-21 05:08:55

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: Sample Resume Objectives Statements Examples

\n

Board footer