You are not logged in.

#1 2012-04-02 06:05:07

Ibraheem
Webmaster
Website

PeopleTools Interview Questions And Answers

PeopleSoft :: PeopleTools Job Interview Questions and Answers

PeopleTools guideline for job interview preparation. Explore list of PeopleTools frequently asked questions(FAQs) asked in number of PeopleTools interviews. Post your comments as your suggestions, questions and answers on any PeopleTools Interview Question or answer. Ask PeopleTools Question, your question will be answered by our fellow friends.

1 ► Can a PeopleTools 8.4 and a PeopleTools 8.1x database run on the same machine?
2 ► Tell me How should Web Application Servers be usedwith PeopleTools 8.1x and PeopleTools 8.4
3 ► Can you explain Why did PeopleSoft bundle IBM WebSphere Advanced Single Server Edition rather than Advanced Edition
4 ► Tell me Are disconnected mobile applications supportedin PeopleTools 8.1x?
5 ► Tell me For the servlet layer on the web server, what version of the Java Servlet API are the PIA Java Servlets coded to with PeopleTools 8.4?
6 ► Can you explain Both BEA WebLogic and IBM WebSphere have the ability to plug in to many different web servers. Does PeopleSoft support the web servers that they plug into?
7 ► Explain How to create prompt table dynamically for the specified field?
8 ► Can you explain Will Tuxedo continue to be used in a PeopleSoft/WebSphere or PeopleSoft/WebLogic environment?
9 ► How to migrate roles from one database to another database?
10 ► Can you explain Will the PeopleSoft Internet Architecture, now that it embeds BEA WebLogic and IBM WebSphere, work with my other corporate web servers and tools?
11 ► Tell me why the call section & SQL(both are mutually exclusive) are not able to use at a time in application engine?
12 ► Tell me Is web server load balancing supported with PeopleTools 8.4?
13 ► Tell me Is WebSphere certified on PeopleTools 8.1x?
14 ► Tell me Is BEA WebLogic the same thing as the web server that was previously on the Tuxedo CD?
15 ► Explain What HTTP servers and Java servlet engine combinations are supported with PeopleTools 8.4?
16 ► Tell me Can a PeopleTools 8.4 and a PeopleTools 8.1xapplication server run on the same machine?
17 ► Tell me Are there advantages or disadvantages to using BEA WebLogic over IBM WebSphere or vice versa?
18 ► Explain How does the PeopleSoft Enterprise Portal workwith 8.1x and 8.4 applications?
19 ► What is the difference between Prompt table with edit and Prompt table with no edit?
20 ► Can you explain Both BEA WebLogic and IBM WebSphere have the ability to plug into many different web servers. Does PeopleSoft support the web servers that they plug into?
21 ► Explain How many sub pages, secondary pages can be created in one level?
22 ► Explain Whats the use of set control field in record field properties?
23 ► Explain Does Application Messaging work between 8.1xand 8.4 applications?
24 ► Tell me Why is PeopleSoft no longer supporting Apache Jserv?

2012-04-02 06:05:07

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: PeopleTools Interview Questions And Answers

Board footer