You are not logged in.

#1 2015-04-30 05:22:36

alisiddiqui
Banned

Job Interview Conversation Dialogues Examples

Examples Of Job Interview Conversation Dialogues

An Overview:

As we all know, no one can get a job without crossing the most important hurdle – The job interview. Job Interviews have always been the most widely accepted method for selecting candidate for a specific job role.
Be it through pre-screening phone interview, regular phone interview, one-on-one face to face interview, or a panel interview, the job interview has always played a key factor in the hiring process.

Why Is It So Popular?

What makes an interview the most popular, trusted recruitment tool, is its simplicity. The employers interact with the prospective employee in order to learn/observe his/her qualities. Although many interviewers are not ‘professional interviewers’, still they conduct an interview to select applicants to a specific job.
Needless to say, it is arguably one way that enables an employer to dig deep into an applicant’s psyche, match his observations with the job requirement, compare it with the pre-employment screening tests observations to finally make a sound decision.

How Does The Job Interview Conducted?

The job interview is actually a dialogue carried out between the interviewer and the interviewee wherein the interviewer is the leader of the conversation, asking set of questions in order to test/evaluate the interviewee compatibility.
Let us understand the interview process with the example of an interview dialogue.

Example Of Job Interview Dialogues

Interviewer:

Tell me about yourself?

Interviewee:

“I am a software engineer with 4 years of experience in ‘Sales Force’ domain with expertise in Customer Relationship Management process. Leaving aside that, I am a jovial person who loves to hitch-hike and indulge in white water rafting whenever time permits. All in all, a team person who loves to face challenges and deliver on deadlines!”

Note:

The applicant has been able to communicate his strengths and expertise (Personal & Professional) in an informal and succinct yet informative line of communication. Further, he had prodded the interviewer to ask about his professional involvement.

Interviewer:

Can you briefly explain what role you played in Customer Relationship Management process for Sales Force?

Interviewee:

“Yes, sure. I was a team lead while designing the Customer Relationship Management software for Sales Force. The project was regarding an international retail chain. With a team of 15 members I was able to successfully pin –point and utilize the factors affecting the footfall at the store and thus, helped the client achieve a growth of 30% in sales.”

Note:

The interviewee has successfully talked about his work deliverables, his management abilities and the results achieved.

Interviewer:

Great! So, how do you thing you fit in our organization?

Interviewee:

“I wish to make a career in IT industry and keeping in mind my long term goals, I believe that associating with this organization will be the most prudent step. In here, I would surely be able to further utilize my skills in the most effective manner and also, obtain a chance of acquiring newer skills and honing the same.”

Note:

The interviewee has put forward a logical reason for associating with the organization and has also touch-based on his future plans.
This above dialogue is a typical interview dialogue between interviewers and interviewees.

2015-04-30 05:22:36

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: Job Interview Conversation Dialogues Examples

\n

Board footer