You are not logged in.

#1 2012-04-02 06:08:06

Ibraheem
Webmaster
Website

Engineering Entrance Exams Interview Questions And Answers

Certifications :: Engineering Entrance Exams Job Interview Questions and Answers

Engineering Entrance Exams job interview preparation guide. Number of Engineering Entrance Exams frequently asked questions(FAQs) asked in many Engineering Entrance Exams interviews

1 ► What is the name of transformer?
2 ► You drive A car is KA17 M8719.it leaves at10.26 am from hyderbad to banglore which is 264 km away at a speed 85km/hr &reaches at 4.14.Now tell me What is the date of birthday of driver?
3 ► In c#, a statement "a?b:c" means?
4 ► A new group of countries called BASIC is frequently mentioned in the news. which of the following is not one of them?(a) Argentina (b) Brazil (c) India (d) South Africa?
5 ► Which one of the following Union Ministries launched theEco-Mark scheme for labeling the consumer products?(1) Ministry of Agro and Rural Industries(2) Ministry of Environment and Forests(3) Ministry of Food Processing Industries(4) Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution.
6 ► ARTASSIST DEVICE FOR TRATING DIABETIC FOOT ULCER .CLADICATION, VASCULARSTENOSIS
7 ► Why 6.6kw motor star connectet delta not connected
8 ► How a student should prepare for gate exams
9 ► What is the common name of cis- dichloro Dicyano platinate?
10 ► I wrote letters to four different people and wrote their addresses on four envelopes. But while inserting each letter into an envelope. I was careless. Either I put three letters in right envelopes, or I put two letters in right envelopes or I put one letter in wrong envelope, what did I do?
11 ► THE BOOK"CRICKET MY STYLE" IS WRITTEN BY1.  SUNIL GAVASKAR2. SACHIN TENDULKAR 3. KAPIL DEV4. K. SRIKANT
12 ► what are the types of threads?
13 ► For the FIFA world cup, Paul the octopus has been predicting the winner of each match with amazing success. It is rumored that in a match between 2 teams A and B, Paul picks A with the same probability as A’s chances of winning. Let’s assume such rumors to be true and that in a match between Ghana and Bolivia, Ghana the stronger team has a probability of 2/3 of winning the game. What is the probability that Paul will correctly pick the winner of the Ghana-Bolivia game?
14 ► WHY SHOULD HAVE NEUTRAL PATH? IS ANY POWER IS IN NEUTRAL? IF YES WER IT BE DELIVERED? IF NO WAT IS THE MEANING OF RETURN PATH?
15 ► If ab=cd and a is 25% greater than c, then by what percent d is greater than b?

2012-04-02 06:08:06

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: Engineering Entrance Exams Interview Questions And Answers

Board footer