You are not logged in.

#1 2012-04-02 06:11:17

Ibraheem
Webmaster
Website

Testing Certification Interview Questions And Answers

Certifications :: Testing Certification Job Interview Questions and Answers

Testing Certification Frequently Asked Questions in various Testing Certification Interviews asked by the interviewer. So learn Testing Certification with the help of this Testing Certification Interview questions and answers guide and feel free to comment as your suggestions, questions and answers on any Testing Certification Interview Question or answer by the comment feature available on the page.

1 ► Explain Decision /Condition coverage is a part ofa.Black Box Testingb.White Box Testingc.Incremental Testingd.Thread Testing
2 ► _________ is the means used by organizations to minimize risk.a. Costingb. Quality Assurancec. Controlsd. None of the above
3 ► Tell me What is the purpose of creating virtual users in load testing?
4 ► Do you know INFOSEC professionals are concerned about providing due care and due diligence. With whomshould they consult, when protecting information assets?A. Law enforcement in their regionB. Senior management, particularly business-unit ownersC. IETF enforcement officialsD. Other INFOSEC professionalsE. Their organizations legal experts
5 ► __________ is called black box testinga.Structuralb.Functionalc.Bothd.None of the above
6 ► Tell me The criteria involved in Testing Policy isa.Definition of Testingb.Testing Systemc.Evaluationd.All the abovee.None of the above
7 ► Explain Which of the following test approaches is not a structured test approach?a. Load/Stressb. Operationsc. Regressiond. None of the above
8 ► Do you know The Pareto analysis is most effective fora. ranking items by importanceb. Showing relationships between itemsc. Measuring the impact of identified items
9 ► Explain how to do manual testing in test director i mean where to launch
10 ► Explain Why is it recommended to add verification checks to your all your scenarios?

2012-04-02 06:11:17

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: Testing Certification Interview Questions And Answers

Board footer