You are not logged in.

#1 2012-04-02 06:20:41

Ibraheem
Webmaster
Website

Analysis Interview Questions And Answers

Analysis :: Analytic, Analytical and Analysis Job Interview Questions and Answers

Analytic, Analytical and Analysis Interview Questions and Answers will guide all of us now that Generally speaking, analytic refers to the "having the ability to analyze" or "division into elements or principles".  Learn the Analysis techniques and get preparation of Analysis, Analytic and Analytical jobs interview questions and answers with this Analysis Interview Questions and Answers Guide

1 ► What is analytical or analytic mean?
2 ► Can you tell me about a time when you discovered a more efficient way to do a work task?
3 ► Tell me about a task that really tested your analytical abilities?
4 ► Tell me about a tricky situation for which you found a very simple solution?
5 ► Have you ever been in a real dilemma at work? What did you do to get out of it?
6 ► Tell me about an assignment you worked on in which you had to amass a huge amount of data, and then analyze it?
7 ► Can you tell me about a situation where your analysis of a problem was deemed to be incorrect? What would you have done differently?
8 ► What is SWOT Analysis?
9 ► What is the difference between a Primary and Secondary Actor in Use Case Modeling?
10 ► What is a View as it relates to system modeling?
11 ► What is Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA)?
12 ► What sort of existing documents should Business Analysts refer to when starting on a new project?
13 ► Is it the job of a business analyst or systems analyst to draw the class diagram?
14 ► What task is 98% of the required work of a Business Analyst?
15 ► As a BA (business analyst) approaching a new piece of work, who would you interview and what questions would you ask?
16 ► What is the 4 +1 View Model as it relates to system modeling?

2012-04-02 06:20:41

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: Analysis Interview Questions And Answers

\n

Board footer