You are not logged in.

#1 2012-04-03 03:04:34

Ibraheem
Webmaster
Website

Data Warehouse Analyst Interview Questions And Answers

Data Warehouse :: Data Warehouse Analyst Job Interview Questions and Answers

Data Warehouse Analyst Frequently Asked Questions in various Data Warehouse Analyst Interviews asked by the interviewer. So learn Data Warehouse Analyst with the help of this Data Warehouse Analyst Interview questions and answers guide and feel free to comment as your suggestions, questions and answers on any Data Warehouse Analyst Interview Question or answer by the comment feature available on the page.

1 ► Explain What is a View as it relates to system modeling?
2 ► Explain What is analytical or analytic mean?
3 ► Explain about an assignment you worked on in which you had to amass a huge amount of data, and then analyze it?
4 ► Explain What is Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA)?
5 ► What is the 4 + 1 View Model as it relates to system modeling?
6 ► Explain Have you ever been in a real dilemma at work? What did you do to get out of it?
7 ► What is your spectra photometer working principles?
8 ► Explain What is the difference between a Primary and Secondary Actor in Use Case Modeling?
9 ► Explain about a task that really tested your analytical abilities?
10 ► Explain Is it the job of a business analyst or systems analyst to draw the class diagram?
11 ► Explain and tell me about a situation where your analysis of a problem was deemed to be incorrect? What would you have done differently?
12 ► Explain What sort of existing documents should Business Analysts refer to when starting on a new project?
13 ► Explain What task is 98% of the required work of a Business Analyst?
14 ► What is a Data Warehouse?
15 ► Explain Which are the OLAP tools available that are supported by Oracle?
16 ► Explain about a time when you discovered a more efficient way to do a work task?
17 ► Explain SWOT Analysis?
18 ► Explain about a tricky situation for which you found a very simple solution?
19 ► Suppose I am loaded with questions as I am an experienced ETL coder, but not an analytical report builder. I am using analysis services to build a cube but am trying to choose the reporting architecture. Can someone please confirm whether or not reporting services (using the business intelligence report) will allow for slicing and dicing, or is it only a static report builder. Also, if I am using the cube browser in analysis services, where can I put the option of NON EMPTY so that I dont see records that are blank.?
20 ► Explain What is the difference between Business Requirement Document and Use case Document. What is the difference.I need a good BRD and UC template?
21 ► Explain As a BA (business analyst) approaching a new piece of work, who would you interview and what questions would you ask?

2012-04-03 03:04:34

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: Data Warehouse Analyst Interview Questions And Answers

\n

Board footer