You are not logged in.

#1 2012-04-03 03:04:40

Ibraheem
Webmaster
Website

BO Designer Interview Questions And Answers

Data Warehouse :: BO Designer Job Interview Questions and Answers

BO Designer Interview Questions with Answers and Business Objects Designer Interview Questions with Answers to get career tips, Career advice, Learn about the interview procedures in Major companies, Discuss each question in detail, learn from the experts and gain Confidence to get a perfect job with the help of this BO Designer Interview Questions and Answers guide

1 ► What is mean by aggregate aware?How we are using this function?
2 ► what are templates in which way it is help full?what is data provider?what is freehand sql?difference between b.o 5.1 and 6.1b?
3 ► We want to restrict top 26 rows ... in reportis there any rownum object from which we can do this?
4 ► What are steps we have to follow in designing the userfriendly Universe?
5 ► How can we acheive Correlated sub-query in Designer?can anyone help me in this regard?
6 ► What is index awareness in universe?
7 ► What are the steps to taken care to improve the Report performance?
8 ► How will you know the version of Bo using designer?
9 ► What is the Functional & Architectural Differences between Business Objects and Web Intelligence Reports?
10 ► Which command using Query Analyzer will give you the version of SQL server and operating system?
11 ► Could any one explain me how to create cascading prompts?
12 ► What is slicing and dicing in business objects?
13 ► What is pragma?
14 ► How to link two different universes?
15 ► How to Implement the the Built-in Strategy Script in BO Designer?
16 ► What is is the Guidelines to Build Universe with Better Performance? R Performance tuning Issues of Universes?
17 ► I need to set predefined condition. How I do this?
18 ► What is the difference in creating filters in Designer and Business Objects?
19 ► How to create Context?
20 ► What are the security level used in BO?
21 ► How to create Universe using Flat file in BO6.0?
22 ► How to create Generic TIME CLASS, which includes Objects Year,Month and Qtr?Database in use is Oracle?
23 ► Explain in Detail abt Measure Objects? and what is the use of it? How to create it?
24 ► What are Universe requirements?
25 ► How do we design a universe?

2012-04-03 03:04:40

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: BO Designer Interview Questions And Answers

\n

Board footer