You are not logged in.

#1 2012-04-03 03:04:46

Ibraheem
Webmaster
Website

Cognos Data Warehouse Interview Questions And Answers

Data Warehouse :: Cognos Data Warehouse Job Interview Questions and Answers

Cognos Data Warehouse Interview Questions and Answers will guide us now that Cognos describes itself as the foremost supplier of enterprise business intelligence (EBI) solutions, with over 2.5 million seats in thousands of companies worldwide. So learn about the Cognos and get preparation for job in Cognos with the help of this Cognos Data Warehousing Interview Questions with Answers guide

1 ► How can we create a dynamic column name in Cognos?
2 ► What is Cognos Powerhouse and what is it used for?
3 ► What is the difference b/w macros and prompt?
4 ► Suppose you run a report with empty data, how will you inform the end user that it has no data while running the report in report studio? is it possible, if so how?
5 ► What is meant by Junk Dimension?
6 ► In my report contain Product name, Amount, Country, Sales person.I want to create one prompt: Sales Territory.( Ex: asia, US, UK, AUS), but territory column is not there in my model and source.if u select the Asia in prompt page-ll Asian country results I want in report page.I discussed with my friends and colleague, they told use the static choice function.Still I face this problem. if u know please tell me?
7 ► How to crate cubes in transformer?
8 ► What is catalog and types of catalogs in cagonos and which is better?
9 ► What Junk Dimension contains?
10 ► Please explain the different stages in creating a report in cognos report net?
11 ► What is the difference between a cascading report and drillthru report?why do we go for drill thru report?
12 ► What is drill down and slicing and dicing whats the difference between them?
13 ► Give me any example of semi and non additive measures?
14 ► What is difference between PAGE BREAK and Section Report?What is Main Advantage Datawarehousing over Oracle?
15 ► What is Zero-foot print?What are the other methods working as deployment functionality?
16 ► How you drill from powerPLay to Impromptu? Explain all Steps?
17 ► What is the difference between enterprise data warehouse and data warehouse?
18 ► what is meant by alternate drill down with ex?
19 ► How create measures and Demensions?
20 ► What is loop in frameworkmanager?
21 ► What you mean by Drill across and what is the difference between drill through, drill across?
22 ► How do add dynamic titles in PP?
23 ► What is the difference between group and associare?
24 ► What is Cognos Visualizer and Cognos Scripting?
25 ► How can create users and permissions in cognos?
26 ► How can i schedule reports in cognos?
27 ► How can i test reports in cagonos?
28 ► What are products of cognos?

2012-04-03 03:04:46

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: Cognos Data Warehouse Interview Questions And Answers

\n

Board footer