You are not logged in.

#1 2012-04-03 04:00:48

Ibraheem
Webmaster
Website

Bugzilla Interview Questions And Answers

Applications Programs :: Bugzilla Job Interview Questions and Answers

Bugzilla Interview Questions and Answers will guide us now that Bugzilla is a Web-based general-purpose bugtracker and testing tool originally developed and used by the Mozilla project, and licensed under the Mozilla Public License. So learn Bugzilla or get preparation for the job of Bugzilla with the help of this Bugzilla Interview Questions with Answers guide

1 ► What is Bugzilla?
2 ► Why should you use Bugzilla?
3 ► How to create a Bugzilla Account?
4 ► What is The Bugzilla Query Page?
5 ► How to Write a Useful Bug Report with Bugzilla?
6 ► How to manage a Bug Reports with Bugzilla?
7 ► What about Account Settings page?
8 ► What about Watching Users functionality?
9 ► What is about the Bug List page?
10 ► How to Enter your Useful Bug Report into Bugzilla?
11 ► Where can I find my user preferences?
12 ► What about Email Settings page?
13 ► What about Page Footer?
14 ► What is Bugzillas features?
15 ► Bugzilla Components
16 ► How do I change my user name in Bugzilla?
17 ► Is Bugzilla web-based or do you have to have specific software or specific operating system on your machine?
18 ► How does Bugzilla stack up against other bug-tracking databases?
19 ► Does Bugzilla allow the user to track multiple projects?
20 ► If I am on many projects, and search for all bugs assigned to me, will Bugzilla list them for me and allow me to sort by project, severity etc?
21 ► Does Bugzilla allow attachments (text, screenshots, urls etc)? If yes, are there any that are NOT allowed?
22 ► Does Bugzilla allow us to define our own priorities and levels? Do we have complete freedom to change the labels of fields and format of them, and the choice of acceptable values?
23 ► The index.html page does not show the footer. It is really annoying to have to go to the querypage just to check my my bugs link. How do I get a footer on static HTML pages?
24 ► Can email notification be set up to send to multiple people, some on the To List, CC List, BCC List etc?
25 ► If there is email notification, do users have to have any particular type of email application?
26 ► Does Bugzilla allow data to be imported and exported? If I had outsiders write up a bug report using a MS Word bug template, could that template be imported into "matching" fields? If I wanted to take the results of a query and export that data to MS Excel, could I do that?
27 ► Can a user create and save reports? Can they do this in Word format? Excel format?
28 ► Can a user modify an existing report and then save it into another name?
29 ► Can the admin person establish separate group and individual user privileges?
30 ► Are there any backup features provided?
31 ► Are there any security problems with Bugzilla?
32 ► How do I set up the email interface to submit/change bugs via email?
33 ► Bugs are missing from queries, but exist in the database (and I can pull them up by specifying the bug ID). What is wrong?
34 ► I want to manually edit some entries in my database. How?
35 ► I think I have set up MySQL permissions correctly, but bugzilla still ca not connect.
36 ► Why do I get bizarre errors when trying to submit data, particularly problems with groupset?
37 ► I ca not upload anything into the database via the Create Attachment link. What am I doing wrong?
38 ► Bugzilla Database Basics
39 ► What is Red Hat Bugzilla?
40 ► Red Hat Bugzilla - What happens once I enter a bug?
41 ► Red Hat Bugzilla - How do I submit a patch?
42 ► Camino Project - What to do with a bug or feature request?
43 ► Camino crashed! What do I do now?
44 ► There is a problem with a page that requires a login.
45 ► Can not I just post a message about the bug/feature in the forum instead?
46 ► Why was my bug marked WONTFIX?
47 ► Camino Project - I found a bug. What should I do?
48 ► Camino keeps displaying the “spinning beachball” and does not respond.
49 ► I want a new feature. What should I do?
50 ► Why has not my bug been fixed yet?
51 ► If only some people want a feature, could not it just be a preference?
52 ► Red Hat Bugzilla - Are cookies required?
53 ► Red Hat Bugzilla - How do I search for a bug?
54 ► Red Hat Bugzilla - How do I enter a bug?
55 ► Step-by-step Install Bugzilla?
56 ► How do I change a keyword in Bugzilla, once some bugs are using it?
57 ► How come even after I delete bugs, the long descriptions show up?
58 ► How do I synchronize bug information among multiple different Bugzilla databases?
59 ► I think my database might be corrupted, or contain invalid entries. What do I do?
60 ► Bugzilla can be used with Oracle?
61 ► I try to add myself as a user, but Bugzilla always tells me my password is wrong.
62 ► I do not like/want to use Procmail to hand mail off to bug_email.pl. What alternatives do I have?
63 ► Does Bugzilla provide record locking when there is simultaneous access to the same bug? Does the second person get a notice that the bug is in use or how are they notified?
64 ► Does Bugzilla have the ability to search by word, phrase, compound search?
65 ► Can a user re-run a report with a new project, same query?
66 ► Has anyone converted Bugzilla to another language to be used in other countries? Is it localizable?
67 ► If I just wanted to track certain bugs, as they go through life, can I set it up to alert me via email whenever that bug changes, whether it be owner, status or description etc.?
68 ► Is there email notification and if so, what do you see when you get an email? Do you see bug number and title or is it only the number?
69 ► Does Bugzilla provide any reporting features, metrics, graphs, etc?
70 ► Can users be on the system while a backup is in progress?

2012-04-03 04:00:48

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: Bugzilla Interview Questions And Answers

Board footer