You are not logged in.

#1 2017-05-07 07:39:00

Ibraheem
Webmaster
Website

80+ Client Service Support Interview Questions And Answers

Customer Services Client Service Support Job Interview Questions and Answers

Client Service Support interview preparation guide for freshers and experienced professionals. Explore these number of Client Service Support frequently asked questions(FAQs) extracted from many job interviews

Explain me how do you plan daily and weekly activities?
Why do you want to work here as Client Service Support?
Explain me what sales experience do you have?
Explain me a routine day of a typical customer service representative?
Tell us what is good customer service?
Tell us do you have experience answering phones, handling requests, etc?
Tell me how do you interact with people?
Tell me your current role and your reasons for applying to the organisation?
Please explain me are you a team player?
Explain how do you manage time and priorities?
Tell me which computer/data entry/telecommunications systems are you familiar with?
What is your biggest achievement?
Tell me how well do you work under high pressure/in high stress situations?
Explain me what do you know about our products and services?
Tell me what have you done to promote great customer service?
Tell me your current targets and KPIs – How do you ensure you achieve these?
Tell me what would you do if a co-worker were rude to customers?
Tell us can you work in a computerized environment?
Tell me how do you measure the success of your incentives?
What attracts you to the position?
Why should we hire you for our customer service team?
Tell me how would your current team/manager describe you?
Explain an example of a time you went to great lengths to help a customer?
Tell us how do you keep yourself motivated?
Tell us what are the key factors which make a successful call centre?
Explain what is the biggest challenge you have faced in work in the past 12 months?
Tell me how to deal with a difficult customer?
Tell me do you have strong communication skills?
Why are you applying to work here?
Tell me what are your strengths and weaknesses when interacting with customers?
Tell me example of when you have been really stretched for a deadline, and how you made sure you completed your work on time?
Can you give me an example of .. .. .. ?
Tell me how often do you challenge the way your current company does things or challenge something that you feel needs to change?
Explain us about a difficult obstacle you had to overcome recently at work? How did you overcome this?
Tell me if you had to decline a long-term customer’s request, how would you handle it?
Operational and Situational Client Service Support Interview Questions:
Top Client Service Support Job Interview Questions:
Explain me how creative are you in comparison to your colleagues, i.e. in managing, developing, encouraging and motivating your team?
Tell me how have you utilized customer complaint feedback to improve how your team are selling?
Tell me example of an occasion where you have given constructive criticism to a member of your peer group?
How to answer the dealing with a difficult customer interview question?
Explain me are you a team player? What types of team structure have you worked within?
Tell me an example of how you have dealt with an under-performing team member in the past?
Explain what is your experience of the whole end-to-end feedback process (talk through this process) and how do you ensure this feedback improves the service to customers?
Explain me how do you ensure that your department’s goals are in line with the overall company goals?
What are your strengths and weaknesses as Client Service Support?
Explain me about a situation where someone was performing badly in your team.  What was the situation?  How did you deal with it?  What was the outcome?
Tell me example of a time when things happened in work to dampen your enthusiasm. How did you motivate yourself and your team?
If successful in joining the organisation, what do you envisage your biggest challenge will be in joining it as a…?
Explain about an occasion when you had to analyse a large amount of complex information which led to you identifying an improvement in service delivery or cost.?
Tell me how have you dealt with upset or angry customers in the past? Is there anything you would do differently?
Explain me about a time that you helped resolve a particularly difficult customer issue?
Explain me have you been in a situation where you were unable to resolve a customer problem? How did you deal with the situation?
Explain me how you have brought about business change through use of technology and process re-engineering, describing what particular techniques you have employed, e.g. 6 sigma, lean management, etc.?
Explain me within the interview process you may be required to perform a role-play. A popular example of this is being asked to role-play an escalated call with an unhappy customer?
Tell us how have you educated your front-line agents to ensure excellent customer feedback?
Tell me how would you measure the success of you and your team over a 3, 6 and 12 month period?
Explain how do you deal with work issues? Would anyone know you were having a bad day or would you keep it to yourself?
Why do you want this job as Client Service Support?
Tell me how would you deal with a difficult customer?
Tell me what is customer service?
Explain me what is most important - a good product or friendly, fast service?
Tell me why do you think people choose our company’s products or services?
Tell us how successful are you over the phone?
Explain me about your qualifications for this position?
How to deal with an angry customer?
Explain me what do you know about the centre/company/role?
Tell me a situation in which you inspired trust and respect in your team?
Explain me an example of a time when you had to motivate and develop a team in a challenging work environment?
Explain how did you recognize the level of trust or respect your team held for you and how did you ensure this continued?
Explain me how have you utilized customer feedback to ensure business excellence?
How would you manage your time and objectives in your role?
How do you manage change?
Tell us what key factors drive you?
Tell us what is your greatest success and achievement to date?
What was your reason for leaving?
Tell me do you prefer to work alone or with others?
Tell us what relevant qualifications do you have?
How would you tackle X client complaint?
How would you deal with an angry customer??

Download Client Service Support Job Interview Questions And Answers PDF

2017-05-07 07:39:00

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: 80+ Client Service Support Interview Questions And Answers

\n

Board footer