You are not logged in.

#1 2017-07-20 05:49:28

Ibraheem
Webmaster
Website

65+ Automobile Designer Interview Questions And Answers

Designing Automobile Designer Job Interview Questions and Answers

Automobile Designer related interview test questions and answers guide. The one who provides the best answers with a perfect presentation is the one who wins the job hunting race. Learn more about Automobile Designer and get preparation for the new job interview

Tell me what is the main advantage of chain dimensioning?
What is Hyperbola?
Tell me what is a Helix?
Do you know what is an Isometric drawing?
Tell me what is meant by assembly drawings?
Tell me what is Perspective projection?
Tell me how are screw threads specified?
Tell us how are thin materials shown in sectional drawing?
Do you know what is the position of views in Third Angle Projection?
Tell me what is an involute?
Explain what are Phantom Lines?
What is Parabola?
Tell me what is a functional dimension?
Do you know why is it necessary to show the sectional view of an object?
Explain me what are the production drawings?
What is Ellipse?
Tell me what is meant by projection of an object?
Do you know what is the plane of projection?
Tell me what do you mean by Pictorial Drawing?
Tell me why is a pictorial drawing shaded?
Tell me what is meant by Oblique projection?
What are the principle views of an orthographic projection?
Tell us what are considerations taken into account while creating a piston head?
Tell us how can the reaction of support of a frame be evaluated?
Tell me what are the method of development?
What is position of views in First Angle Projection?
Tell me what are Bevel Gears and what are its types?
Teflon is used for bearings because of    (a) Low co-efficient of friction  (b) Better heat dissipation  (c) Smaller space constraint  (d) All of the above
Thermal efficiency of a gas turbine plant as compared to diesel engine plant    (a) Higher  (b) Lower  (c) Same  (d) May be higher or lower
Antifriction bearings are    (a) Thick lubricated bearing  (b) Thin lubricated bearing  (c) Ball & roller bearing  (d) Plastic bearing
Mass balancing is done to    (a) Avoid flutter  (b) Increase bending stress  (c) Reduce drag  (d) Distributing mass on control surface
A closed cycle gas turbine works on    (a) Carnot cycle  (b) Rankine cycle  (c) Joule cycle  (d) Atkinson cycle
Mohr’s circle can be used to determine following stress on inclined surface    (a) Principal stresses  (b) Normal stresses  (c) Maximum shear stresses  (d) All of the above
Principle effect of humidity is    (a) Corrosion  (b) Leaking from sealed enclosures  (c) Permanent set of packing and gaskets  (d) Differential contraction of metal parts
Slow plastic deformation of material under constant stress is    (a) Creep  (b) Fatigue  (c) Endurance  (d) Elastic deformation
Centre of pressure of an aerofoil with an increase of angle of attack will    (a) Move forward  (b) Move backward  (c) Not move  (d) None of the above
Stress concentration factor is defined as ratio of    (a) Max stress to endurance limit  (b) Nominal stress to endurance limit  (c) Max stress to nominal stress  (d) Nominal stress to max stress
When two elastic bodies collide with each other    (a) Two bodies will momentarily come to rest after collision  (b) The two bodies tend to compress & deform at the surface of contact  (c) Two bodies begins to retain their original shape  (d) All of the above
What size of material required for making rolled threads?    (a) Pitch diameter  (b) Root diameter  (c) Major diameter  (d) None
Explain the difference between Size dimension and Location dimension?
Tell me what do you mean by projectors?
Tell us in an orderly manner how the force in the member of a truss be detected using the method of joint?
Tell me is it essential to show all the hidden lines in dotted in a assembly drawing?
Explain me what are the different types of detail drawings?
Please explain the advantages of Cycloidal and Involute gears?
Explain me what are the different values that need to be determined in order to design a cylinder for an ICE?
Pitot tube is used for measurement of    (a) Pressure  (b) Temperature  (c) Discharge  (d) Velocity
Short columns are preferred over long columns from    (a) Strength consideration  (b) Buckling consideration  (c) Weight consideration  (d) None of the above
A bolt of uniform strength can be developed by    (a) Keeping the core dia of threads equal to the dia of unthreaded portion of bolt  (b) Keeping the core dia of threads smaller than the dia of unthreaded portion of bolt  (c) Keeping the nominal dia of threads equal to the dia of unthreaded portion of bolt  (d) None of the above
Backlash is    (a) Sum of the clearance of two gears  (b) Mutual play between two gears  (c) Amount by which the width of a tooth space exceeds the thickness of the engaging tooth on pitch circle  (d) Any of the above
What is Hertzian stress?    (a) Tensile stress on inner surface of cylinder  (b) Bending stress on two contact surface  (c) Contact stress on two contact surfaces  (d) Shear stress on two contact surfaces
Tell me what are the basis on which the best material for Sliding Contact Bearings manufacturing?
What is a Polygon?
What is the principle of orthographic projection?
Do you know what are the planes of projection?
Explain me what is a sectional view?
Tell me what is meant by interpenetration of solids?
Tell me what do you mean by detail drawing?
Explain me what is meant by development?
Tell me what are the commonly used various methods of pictorial projection?
Tell me in order to derive the torsional formulas what are the assumptions taken?
Tell me which orthographic projection has been recommended by Bureau of Indian Standard(BIS)?
What is Cycloid?
Do you know where is draft angle used?
Tell me what do you mean by Break Lines?

Download Automobile Designer Job Interview Questions And Answers PDF

2017-07-20 05:49:28

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: 65+ Automobile Designer Interview Questions And Answers

\n

Board footer