You are not logged in.

#1 2015-04-07 04:29:25

hasnain
Administrator
Website

Why Are You The Best Candidate For The Job?

Why Are You The Best Person For The Job?

Tricky Question:

This interview question is quite tricky, and you would have to be really quick on the draw to come up with the right answer for this question.
Needless to say that the employer would want to find the right person for the job and therefore sometimes ask the candidate the direct question – why are you the right person for the job? Or why are you the best person for the job?
They would want you to convince them why should they choose you over other applicants.

Motivated!

When asked this question, you can simply give the following answer:
“I believe/trust that you have come across many others who are equipped for the job in terms of capabilities and abilities; however, going through my past experience and work performance you will find out that I am one of the more dedicated individuals who take their professional lives as seriously as they take their personal lives.
Therefore, I am sure that with my dedication and capabilities, I am one of the best options that are available for the said job.”

Unique Skills:

Another good advice is :-
When you give your “speech” about why you’re the best one, put emphasis on your key expertise, skill sets and demonstrated abilities and your main areas of experience but also highlight again something you think is valued and unique about yourself in the context of the said job.
Example:
Your career growth up to know is also an important factor – your background and achievements matters.
If you want to be considered not only as a strong candidate but the chosen one, state what the interviewer is interested in knowing about you – you must not speak empty, vague, and meaningless words and paff phrases that simply take up his/her mind to another candidates.
Talk about key things.

What sets you apart from other candidates?

While answering, firstly, take one of the job requirements, then focus on one of your related strengths (to the job requirement) AND give a concrete example from your past job experiences to support your point.
Break the job requirements into fragments and continue in this manner.
Your answer should reflect back to the job you are applying for.

Failure is the first step towards seccess.

2015-04-07 04:29:25

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: Why Are You The Best Candidate For The Job?

\n

Board footer