You are not logged in.

#1 2015-04-09 05:24:05

hasnain
Administrator
Website

Job Offer Thank You Letter Samples

Thank You Letter for Job Offer

Congratulations!

Your job search journey has just ended to your satisfaction.
You have just received a job offer for your dream job, choose to accept it and would like to thank the employer for this new job opportunity.
If you have already negotiated, agreed to and accepted the job terms & conditions and the salary package, the job offer is the last document before the job contract is signed.
Needless to say, you may send this letter either by email or by post.

Here is the 1st sample of a thank you letter after receiving the job offer that you may edit and personalize according to your needs:

1st Sample:

Dear Mr. / Mrs. Last Name
It is with great [honor/delight] and appreciation that I thank you for the job offer received on [date], reference [re:] for the position [job title].
I gladly accept the job offer.
I see my new position as a [great/exciting] opportunity to [work with/be part of] such a great [team /company] and to [contribute/do] my utmost for the company’s success.
Again, thank you for giving me this opportunity.
I look forward to starting my position on [date, as per job offer].
Sincerely,
[First name, last name]

You may be required to present certain documentation, complete some paperwork and formally accept some terms of the job offer before the contract is signed.
In this case, here is a second sample of a Thank You Letter after a Job Offer:

2nd Sample:

Dear Mr. / Mrs. Last Name,
This is in regards to the job offer [dated].
I take immense pleasure and pride in informing you that I accept the offer to work at your company.
I accept the terms indicated in the job offer – points 1, 2, 3 ..
As required, I shall complete all the [formalities/paperwork] and the delivery of [other documentation] before the job contract is signed and I will join the office on [date].
I would like to reiterate my desire to do my utmost for the company, and my determination to enhance the company’s progress.
I look forward to meeting you at the office,
Sincerely,
[First name, last name]

Failure is the first step towards seccess.

2015-04-09 05:24:05

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: Job Offer Thank You Letter Samples

\n

Board footer