You are not logged in.

#1 2012-04-02 06:05:18

Ibraheem
Webmaster
Website

Component Interface Interview Questions And Answers

PeopleSoft :: PeopleSoft Component Interface Job Interview Questions and Answers

Component Interface Frequently Asked Questions in various Component Interface Interviews asked by the interviewer. So learn Component Interface with the help of this Component Interface Interview questions and answers guide and feel free to comment as your suggestions, questions and answers on any Component Interface Interview Question or answer by the comment feature available on the page.

1 ► Explain Is web server load balancing supported with PeopleTools 8.4?
2 ► Tell me What HTTP servers and Java servlet engine combinations are supported with PeopleTools 8.4?
3 ► Suppose If you are PS developer then In what scenarios Component Interface will have advantages over component?
4 ► Explain Are there advantages or disadvantages to using BEA Web Logic over IBM Web Sphere or vice versa?
5 ► Tell me Why did PeopleSoft bundle IBM WebSphere Advanced Single Server Edition rather than Advanced Edition?
6 ► Tell me With reference to the Component Interface Tester which of the following is NOT TRUE?
7 ► Can you explain Why is PeopleSoft no longer supporting Apache Jserv?
8 ► Explain attributes of a Component Interface (CI) are?
9 ► Do you know Does Application Messaging work between 8.1xand 8.4 applications?
10 ► Explain The following are various steps that describes the peoplecode logic while implementing a Component Interface?
11 ► Explain Which of the following are TRUE when a Component Interface (CI) is created on component that has Add action enabled?
12 ► Tell me What are the status available in PeopleSoft Domain Status Menu?
13 ► Explain Which of the following is NOT TRUE in Component Interface (CI) Architecture?
14 ► Tell me How to do object security?How to connect report through process scheduler?
15 ► Explain Will the PeopleSoft Internet Architecture, now that it embeds BEA WebLogic and IBM WebSphere, work with my other corporate web servers and tools?
16 ► Tell me What hyperlinks available in PeopleBooks? Some options with different hyperlinks not available in peoplebooks, select the correct one?
17 ► Tell me Can a People Tools 8.4 and a People Tools 8.1xapplication server run on the same machine?
18 ► Tell me Which of the following is NOT TRUE in Component Interface (CI) Architecture?
19 ► Explain When a business requirement in Fit/Gap Analysis does not meet by PeopleSoft then?
20 ► Tell me Which of the following are TRUE when a Component Interface (CI) is created on component that has Add action enabled?
21 ► Do you know With reference to the Component Interface Tester which of the following is NOT TRUE?
22 ► Explain Which of the following can be mapped as Find Keys for a Component Interface?
23 ► Tell me Both BEA WebLogic and IBM WebSphere have the ability to plug into many different web servers. Does PeopleSoft support the web servers that they plug into?
24 ► Tell me The example below demonstrates the use of SQR flags in the configuration manager directories folder: -F C:PSHrmsSqrWhat do the above SQR flags signify to the SQR Report Writer upon execution?
25 ► Do you know PeopleSoft tracks object changes using a system table. Which PeopleTools System table is used to track object changes?
26 ► Can you explain How does the People Soft Enterprise Portal work with 8.1x and 8.4 applications?
27 ► Can you explain The following are various steps that describes the peoplecode logic while implementing a Component Interface?
28 ► Tell me Can a PeopleTools 8.4 and a PeopleTools 8.1x database run on the same machine?
29 ► Explain Which one of the following are standard properties when a Component Interface (CI) is created?
30 ► Do you know Is Web Sphere certified on People Tools 8.1x?
31 ► Do you know Are disconnected mobile applications supported in People Tools 8.1x?
32 ► Will Tuxedo continue to be used in PeopleSoft/WebSphere or PeopleSoft/WebLogic environment?
33 ► Tell me In which platform does Crystal and Psnvision works?
34 ► Tell me Where are workflow work items found?
35 ► Tell me Which one of the following Data Types is NOT supported by the PeopleCode programming environment?
36 ► Which one of the following are standard properties when a Component Interface (CI) is created?
37 ► Do you know For the servlet layer on the web server, what version of the Java Servlet API are the PIA Java Servlets coded to with PeopleTools 8.4?
38 ► In IBM How should Web Application Servers be used with PeopleTools 8.1x and PeopleTools 8.4?
39 ► Can you explain Is BEA WebLogic the same thing as the web server that was previously on the Tuxedo CD?

2012-04-02 06:05:18

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: Component Interface Interview Questions And Answers

\n

Board footer