You are not logged in.

#1 2012-04-03 03:30:35

Ibraheem
Webmaster
Website

Oracle D2K Interview Questions And Answers

Oracle Database :: Oracle D2K Job Interview Questions and Answers

Oracle D2K Interview Questions and Answers will guide us now that OracleD2K is the frontend in oracle to develop forms and the backend database oracle would be storing information and d2k will be displaying it. So learn Oracle D2K and get a better job or get preparation for a job in D2K with the help of this Oracle D2K Interview Questions with Answers guide

1 ► What is oracle d2k? why we use it?
2 ► Were you involved in any data conversion, which one?
3 ► Which Oracle Apps version you are very confident in?
4 ► Total months of effort in Oracle Apps technical work?
5 ► Are you familiar with User exits in reports?
6 ► Do you know what are User Profiles in Apps. Any examples you can give?
7 ► How many concurrent programs you have customized, can you name some of them?
8 ► How to make the project as .exe file in oracle forms & reports(d2k)?
9 ► How do you run ms_batch file in forms?what could be the value :system.mode?
10 ► How to get / select the nth row from the table?how to select first n rows ,last n rows from a table?
11 ► Do you know what is APPLYSYS in Oracle application database schema, what is APPS?
12 ► Any work done in Oracle Workflow builder. Did you customize or build a new workflow?
13 ► Do you know table based value sets?
14 ► Which Flexfields you have customized?
15 ► Have you good knowledge on Java?
16 ► Have you used lexical parameters in reports?
17 ► Which directory will you copy your new reports, what would be its extension (.rdf or .rex)?
18 ► Which directory will you copy your new custom form, what would be its extension (.fmb or .fmx)?
19 ► In oracle application how do you debug or trace errors?
20 ► Are you familiar with internet architecture of Oracle Apps 11i?
21 ► Which Oracle applications PL/SQL standard APIs you are familiar, have you used most of them?
22 ► What are the new features in Release 11I?
23 ► How I can use SRW.RUN_REPORT in Reports6i?
24 ► How many different layouts are available in Reports6i? What are they?in which sequence , form level trigger will fire? in which sequence, report trigger will fire?how many types of canvas are there in form? what r they?what are bind variables and lexical reference in oracle reports?how many types of colums are there in Reports6i? what are they?what is the purpose of placeHolder column in Report?can u have a form with out a canvas?what is confine mode and flex mode in reports?how do u register report in oracleApps?
25 ► What is the Placeholder Column?What is the Format Trigger?
26 ► I need to run a report at Scheduled timings only. I don?t want to run the report on Sundays. How to do this?
27 ► What is the Anchoring in Reports?What is the difference between Frame and Repeating Frame?
28 ► What is the Page Protect in Reports?
29 ► What is difference between lexical and bind variable?

2012-04-03 03:30:35

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: Oracle D2K Interview Questions And Answers

\n

Board footer