You are not logged in.

#1 2018-02-02 02:59:35

hamidoon123

26+ Store Keeper Interview Questions And Answers

Management Store Keeper Job Interview Questions and Answers

Store Keeper job interview test questions and answers guide. The one who provides the best answers with a perfect presentation is the one who wins the job hunting race. Learn about Store Keeper and get preparation for the new job

Can you keep records fully confidential?
Tell me do you have any experience respected to the field?
How to rank the following in order of importance for business success:   Sales, Teamwork, Quality, Integrity, Profitability, Service?
General ledger account is out of balance by $.24. Describe the process you would take to discover the error?
We have met several candidates. Why are you one we should hire?
Tell me where you find that you work better?
Explain Assets and Liability?
Described about a time you faced an ethical dilemma?
Tell me which bookkeeping systems have you used and tell me which one you liked best and why?
Have you done at your previous employers to increase revenues, reduce costs, or save time?
Which software are you familiar with?
Do you think accrual or cash basis reporting is better for business management?
Can you be available around the clock?
How would you record a $1200 annual insurance premium using accrual accounting?
If the bank account is off $0.92. How long will you spend looking for the problem and what steps will you take to find it?
Tell me about a time when you didn't agree with something your boss asked you to do?
How many gas stations (or coffee shops, etc) do you think there are in our (or your) country?
Tell me in cash basis accounting, how to record a $1200 annual insurance premium?
How do you practice right for the interview?
When are expenses recorded using the accrual basis of accounting?
How can you handle the customer invoicing?
How can you handle customer invoicing?
What is the accounting equation (or the balance sheet equation) or explain the balance sheet?
How does customer invoicing relate to the accounts receivable? What is an Asset? What is a Liability? Define a journal entry?
Describe the difference between a Profit and Loss Account Statement and a Balance Sheet Statement?
Tell me about your experience and educational qualifications?

Download Store Keeper Job Interview Questions And Answers PDF

2018-02-02 02:59:35

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: 26+ Store Keeper Interview Questions And Answers

\n

Board footer