You are not logged in.

#1 2012-04-02 06:04:56

Ibraheem
Webmaster
Website

PeopleSoft Common Interview Questions And Answers

PeopleSoft :: PeopleSoft General Job Interview Questions and Answers

PeopleSoft General Frequently Asked Questions in various PeopleSoft Common Interviews asked by the interviewer. So learn PeopleSoft General with the help of this PeopleSoft Common Interview questions and answers guide and feel free to comment as your suggestions, questions and answers on any PeopleSoft Common Interview Question or answer by the comment feature available on the page.

1 ► What is Connect id?
2 ► Suppose If you change the long name of translate field what object to be altered?
3 ► Where do you set People code trace?
4 ► Explain Where do we find the doc /// in customer connection---frequently updated. thing like patches?
5 ► How to views two Program of AE Program?
6 ► What is File formats for File Layout?
7 ► Explain Which of the following are object definitions?
8 ► Explain Why state records are needed?
9 ► Suppose You just finished customization work that involved the creation of many new objects. You must now migrate these objects from your development database (source) to a testing database (target) to conduct more elaborate testing.Referring to the above information, why would adding your objects to a Projectstreamline the migration to a new database?
10 ► Explain SQL injection?
11 ► Suppose An employee is transferred where should he refer in this aspect?
12 ► Tell me What category of commands can be executed in data mover?
13 ► Leave went into LOP(scenarios based fit gap) Requirement phase is?
14 ► Tell me Call Section Action it is possible to leave the Program ID with blank Value in certain cases?
15 ► When Auto-join check box is checked what does it mean?
16 ► What is app messaging, where did we use?
17 ► Explain SQL Queries on PS_STAFF table?
18 ► Explain Process Profile contains?
19 ► Tell me Interlink data type can be declared as?
20 ► The DB User mentioned in Connect ID should have permission to which Three PeopleSoft Tables?
21 ► What is left join, right join?
22 ► What are the new features in security in 8.0?
23 ► Explain Different ways to run AE, SQR?
24 ► Explain In the URL identify Portal and Component name?
25 ► Explain Load look up in sqr, where did you use?
26 ► PeopleSoft has its own naming convention for system and non-system (application) tables. In the list below, RECORDNAME refers to the name of any table or record.Referring to the above information, which one of the following identifies the naming convention PeopleSoft uses for non-system(application) tables?
27 ► What are the topics covered in People Books?
28 ► How did you apply your patces and bundles?
29 ► What is a bundle?
30 ► Explain How to test an application engine program in 8.8?
31 ► How to delete a file using sqr?
32 ► What are the main differences between PeopleSoft Financail 8.4 And 8.8/8.9 version?
33 ► Explain The application server dynamically scales server processes according to the volume of transaction requests? which is known as?
34 ► Explain Why temp records are needed?
35 ► Explain Difference between sql statements and metasql statements?
36 ► Tell me In which PeopleCode event does ALL data validation take place?
37 ► What is One-to-Many?
38 ► The Trace tab in Configuration Manager only traces Windows client (two-tier) interactions?
39 ► What are the techniques for data transfer?
40 ► Explain File formats for File Layout?
41 ► What is paycycle and paycycle manager?
42 ► Explain Tuning can be done on which servers?
43 ► PeopleCode variables (global, component, local, and parameter), method, and property names can now be up to _______ characters long?
44 ► Suppose A Simple Query involving Professor, Asst Professor and to find if both can be available before and at a mentioned date?
45 ► Where do peopletools data is cached?
46 ► What is scroll select, etc?
47 ► Do you know PeopleSoft has its own naming convention for system and non-system (application) tables. In the list below, RECORDNAME refers to the name of any table or record.Referring to the above information, which one of the following identifies the naming convention PeopleSoft uses for system tables?
48 ► what is PSCAMA(Peoplesoft Application messaging attribute)?
49 ► Explain the difference between SaveEdit and FieldEdit?
50 ► Explain Config. Command for JOLT?
51 ► Can you explain DoSave( ) can be called from one of the following events?
52 ► Explain Differences between State and temp records?
53 ► Tell me what is record, row peoplecode?
54 ► Tell me In which one of the following views would you see the fields, criteria, and other details associated with the current query?
55 ► Do you know PSWORKLIST record is used for workflow routing. It should contains minimum of?
56 ► Do you know Which of the following record is not found in database?
57 ► Do you know What are the triggers in a component?
58 ► Do you know TriggerBusinessEvent is used for triggering the workflow and its written on workflow event. TriggerBusinessEvent has the syntax?
59 ► Tell me Data Mover questions.....where did you use etc?
60 ► People Soft allows multiple long fields per State Record?
61 ► Trace 255 command line option produces the trace file with the name?
62 ► To launch an Application Engine program from another App Engine program, which one of the following is correct?
63 ► Which Table contains Login User Id & Password in Peoplesoft Database?
64 ► Peoplecode attached with Push Button can be associated with which of the following events?
65 ► How to stop sqr, while running using a command in sqr(stop)?
66 ► What happens if you dont specify a search record for a component?
67 ► What are the Different types of matching in AP(2,3,4 amd receipt only matching)? Explain them?
68 ► What are different peoplecode events?
69 ► What is the Process flow in Billing, AR, AM. GL, AP, PO etc?
70 ► What is commitment control?
71 ► Explain What are different peoplecode events?
72 ► PeopleSoft tracks object changes using a system table. Which PeopleTools System table is used to track object changes?
73 ► Can you explain the difference between SaveEdit and FieldEdit?
74 ► How to debug AE?
75 ► Explain What is the result of the search with the following criteria in PS Books?
76 ► PeopleSoft reserves ALL WinHelp context numbers (in Utilities, PeopleTools Options) up to which number?
77 ► Explain Difference between SavePreChanges and SavePostChanges w.r.t SAVEEDIT?
78 ► What are the various ways to run sqr?
79 ► Explain Which one of the following PeopleSoft Objects CANNOT be locked by developers as part of Change Control Locking as displayed above?
80 ► Different ways to run AE, SQR.(Command, process scheduler)?
81 ► what are the major differences between peoplesoft versions HRMS8.8 and HRMS8.9? Explain with one example?
82 ► When do we view Business process map?
83 ► What are the Outputs of SQR?
84 ► How to define the names of the application servers being used to access PeopleSoft?
85 ► What are the parameters that you will give for crystal reports?
86 ► Do you know A System Manager must approve all the transactions what is this?
87 ► The field mapping button on worklist definition is used for for mapping the fields of worklist record that can be visible on worklist message. We can assign the following type of values to it?
88 ► Which one of the following PeopleCode debugging tools automatically converts values of any data type other than object into string values for viewing during debugging?
89 ► Explain Where is Unicode used?
90 ► Tell me Can a business Process be used as a Navigator Home page?
91 ► Explain What are the think-time functions?
92 ► Tell me What is component interface, where did you use?
93 ► Tell me File format for SQR?
94 ► Explain Use of process profile?
95 ► Suppose You need not create separate DB for every user in PPSFT 8.4 onwards. This is possible because of?
96 ► Tell me How did you apply your patces and bundles?
97 ► Explain Difference between chartfield and chart of accounts?
98 ► The field property is changed from Prompt with no edit to Prompt with edit wht is the effect. No more data edit possible?
99 ► Tell me Which of the following became obsolete with PS Ver8?
100 ► What is Customer Connection?
101 ► Explain Data Mover questions.....where did you use etc?

2012-04-02 06:04:56

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: PeopleSoft Common Interview Questions And Answers

\n

Board footer