You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-30 06:16:24

Ibraheem
Webmaster
Website

50+ Teacher Interview Questions And Answers

Teaching Teacher Job Interview Questions and Answers

Teacher related interview test questions and answers guide. The one who provides the best answers with a perfect presentation is the one who wins the job hunting race. Learn more about Teacher and get preparation for the new job interview

Explain me in your opinion what do students look for in their teacher?
Tell us how do you use technology in driving the interest of the students?
Tell me how do you build rapport with your class as Teacher?
Tell us how do you communicate with a parent about a student's performance?
Explain me an example of when a pupil refused to cooperate in class?
Explain me what can you contribute to our institution if you are selected?
Tell me what are some of the current issues in education?
Tell us how do you develop the confidence and self esteem in your students?
What is your biggest weakness as Teacher?
Explain me what experience do you have in schools as Teacher?
Tell us what motivates you and helps you maintain high spirits at all times?
Explain me what qualities do you have which would make you an effective teacher?
Please explain me your discipline philosophy?
How do you handle classroom discipline as Teacher?
Tell us what is your opinion about team work and share an example of a situation where you have outperformed as team member?
Explain me about a behavior management strategy you have used to help engage an individual learner or group?
As you know every teacher will have a different style in teaching then tell us what is your style?
Please explain what are the challenges for teachers in handling the modern day students?
Tell us what are your major contributions to the development of the institution you are currently working?
Tell us do you believe that punishment is the best tool in improving the performance of a student?
Tell me why do you want to work in our school as Teacher?
Tell me how do you give your students recognition and positive reinforcement as Teacher?
As you know good Communication skills are a must for a teacher then tell us how do you comprehend this?
Tell us each and every child is special and gifted differently. How do you identify those hidden talents?
Top 75 Teacher Job Interview Questions:
Tell me suppose I walked into your classroom during an outstanding lesson, what would I see and hear?
Please explain what is your approach in the parent- teacher meetings and how do you convey the performance of the student to the parents?
Tell me what changes do you foresee in the next 5-6 years in the educational system in our country?
As you know discipline is very important for the success of any individual and tell us what is the role of a teacher in it?
Can you explain me how many years of experience do you possess in teaching and what are your competencies?
Explain me about a challenging discipline problem you had. How did you manage it as Teacher?
Tell us how would you evaluate [the lesson you just taught] and what you would do differently next time as Teacher?
Tell us how good are you in time management and handle work pressure towards the end of the academic year?
Can you explain me the toughest situation you have faced in handling a student and how did you manage protecting the interest of the institution?
Tell us in your opinion what are the categories of children based on their level of intellectual capability and what strategies do you follow to create an enthusiasm in them?
Tell us why are you looking for a change from your current institution?
What are your greatest strengths as Teacher?
Explain about a student who was not progressing satisfactorily in your class, what steps did you take?
Tell me how have you handled a situation where a student is consistently late to your class?
Tell me an example of when you have improved teaching and learning in the classroom and how you knew you had been successful?
Tell us what are the core skills and qualities that pupils look for in teachers?
Tell us why do you want to be a teacher?
Explain me what is your career goal and where do you want to see yourself in the next 10 years?
Explain me what other activities you like to be involved in the school?
Tell me what techniques do you follow to ensure active participation of the students in the class?
Tell us what qualities in you made you choose teaching as a profession?
Explain me what are your thoughts on team-teaching?
Explain me about your classroom management style?
Tell us why should we appoint you? What would we be missing out on by not appointing you?
Tell us how will you manage challenges at work as Teacher?

Download Teacher Job Interview Questions And Answers PDF

2018-03-30 06:16:24

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: 50+ Teacher Interview Questions And Answers

\n

Board footer