You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-16 07:27:39

Ibraheem
Webmaster
Website

40+ Physical Education Interview Questions And Answers

Education and Science Physical Education Job Interview Questions and Answers

Physical Education interview preparation guide for freshers and experienced professionals. Explore these number of Physical Education frequently asked questions(FAQs) extracted from many job interviews

Tell us what is your greatest strength as Physical education teacher position?
Explain me what kind of "new PE" do you plan on bringing to our District?
Explain me what are the top 3 goals of your physical education program?
As you know we are interviewing a number of other candidates for this position. Why should we hire you? As opposed to someone else?
Explain me what do you need to work on the most as a PE teacher?
Tell us how do you handle discipline problems? What are your classroom management strategies? What do you do to minimize discipline problems?
Tell us do you prefer teaching at the elementary or secondary level in Physical Education?
As you know our school is focusing on integration throughout the curriculum. How do you see physical education fitting into this?
Tell me as Physical education teacher position, what is the most difficult situation you have had to face and how did you tackle it?
Tell us how do you feel about the inclusion of individuals with disabilities in your classes? Are you open to this and do you have experience with this?
Can you please provide some examples of how you might collaborate with other teachers in the school?
As you know there is a big push in our school district to significantly raise our physical fitness test scores. How would you go about doing this?
Tell us what professional organizations do you belong to? What professional physical education journals do you read? What is the last professional conference you attended?
Explain me as Physical education teacher position, how would your co-workers describe you?
Tell me do you see any advantages to having internet access as a PE teacher? Give specific examples of how you would use the Internet for your own professional development and with your students.?
As you know our parents are very active and involved in the education of their children. How will you work towards quality communication and dialogue with parents?
Explain me what would you say are the three major goals of a physical education program?
Tell us when delegating a recent duty, please describe how you showed your confidence in the person's ability to do the job?
Tell me are there any other things you would like to share with us that will help us to understand you and your teaching philosophy better?
As you know many of our teachers and parents don't think learning occurs in PE. Convince us that this happens and how you can demonstrate that learning will occur in your PE Class?
Tell us what would you do to convince those in decision making positions that PE in our school is important and children are learning valuable things in PE?
Tell us why did you decide you were interested in becoming a PE teacher?
Tell me what tasks do you find most difficult as a teacher?
Explain me in addition to the PE position, we will have a ________ coaching position open. Would you be interested in this?
Tell me me some examples of ways you feel that collaborative efforts between you and the classroom teachers could be achieved?
Explain me our state is putting pressure on us to integrate technology into our curriculum. How can this be done in PE?
Tell us why should we hire you as Physical education teacher position?
Tell us why do you want to work for us as Physical education teacher position?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years in Physical Education?
Tell us how do you plan to assess your student's progess and your teaching in physical education?
Tell me how would you describe a developmentally appropriate curriculum?
Tell us what is your best quality as a PE teacher right now?
Explain me as Physical education teacher position, would you describe a typical day in your current job?
Tell us as Physical education teacher position, what are your weaknesses?
Explain me what do you expect to be doing 1 and 5 years from now?
Please explain do you have any experiences using technology in your physical education program? If so, elaborate on those experiences? How do you feel about it?
Tell me do you have any ideas on how we might promote our PE program in the community?
Tell us how do you provide for individual differences in your class?
Please explain what are the components of a quality physical education program? How do you prioritize these components, along with giving justification for your choices?
Why are you interested in this position in Physical Education?

Download Physical Education Job Interview Questions And Answers PDF

2018-07-16 07:27:39

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: 40+ Physical Education Interview Questions And Answers

\n

Board footer