You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-01 09:08:51

Ibraheem
Webmaster
Website

25+ Front Desk Agent Interview Questions And Answers

Help Desk Front Desk Agent Job Interview Questions and Answers

Front Desk Agent interview preparation guide for freshers and experienced professionals. Explore these number of Front Desk Agent frequently asked questions(FAQs) extracted from many job interviews

Please explain do you have the ability to multitask, and why would you say so?
Can you explain your previous duties as a receptionist?
Tell us what are the qualities of a good receptionist?
Tell me why are you the best candidate for this position?
Can you explain me a time when you had to deal with an unhappy hotel guest. How did you handle the situation?
Tell us on average, how many people did you come in contact with on a daily basis during your last position?
Tell me a time you had to disappoint a guest. What was the situation and how did you handle it?
Tell us could you direct me to the following places nearby: a nightclub for patrons in my age group, an art gallery, a bakery and a tobacconist that sells cigars?
Please explain a situation in which you had to multitask?
Explain me what do you wear to a receptionist interview?
Tell me how would you respond if a guest leaves with towels—our towels—visible in the top of their luggage?
Explain me why did you leave/are you leaving Hotel XYZ?
Explain me about a time you disagreed with a coworker. What did you do to resolve the situation?
Basic Front Desk Agent Job Interview Questions:
Tell me why you want to become a receptionist! Tell us something about you?
Tell us how do you deal with high-stress and high-pressure situations?
Tell us who was the most challenging person you have dealt with in the past, and how did you deal with them?
Tell me suppose your to-do list has five tasks and you only have time for three. How would you prioritize them?
Tell us why do you want to work for this hotel?
Do you know why is a receptionist important to an organization?
Tell us what do you do when you are a receptionist?
Explain me what computer programs are you comfortable and familiar with?
Tell us how do you manage to be friendly at work when you have personal problems?
Tell us suppose a guest asks you for local restaurant and entertainment suggestions. Where would you recommend if they were a single business traveler, young couple or family with children?
Explain me what does good guest service mean to you?

Download Front Desk Agent Job Interview Questions And Answers PDF

2019-01-01 09:08:51

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: 25+ Front Desk Agent Interview Questions And Answers

\n

Board footer