Oscillate the hanging bulb. Calculate the time period for one complete oscillation by Simple Harmonic Motion (SHM) of the handing bulb. Put it in the
formula T=2 * 3.14 * (L/G)^1/2
2. There are three people A, B, C. Liars are of same type and Truth speaking people are of same type. Find out who is speaking truth and who is speaking false from the following statements:
a) A says: B is a liar.
b) B says: A and C are of same type.
lets assume A is speaking truth. It means B is a liar then it means A and C are not of same type.
Factorial (factorial (0)+factorial (0)+factorial (0)+factorial (0)+factorial (0)) = 120
4. Suppose Anna, Bubblo, ruth and ferra are at their monthly business meeting. Their occupations are author, biologist, chemist and doctor, but not necessarily in that order. ferra just told the biologist that ruth was on her way with doughnuts. Ann is sitting across from the doctor and next to the chemist. The doctor was thinking that bubblo was a goofy name for parent's to choose,but didn't say anything. What is each person's occupation?
Since ferra spoke to the biologist and Ann sat next to the chemist and across the doctor, ryth must be the author and Ann the biologist. The doctor didn't speak, but David did, so Bobbie is the doctor and ferra the chemist.
Slice the cake
Drag one piece of material over another. There is no attractive force in the middle portion of the magnet. OR Get a piece of thread and tie up with the one bar and check for poles. If it iron bar then it moves freely and if it is magnetic bar then it fix in one direction according to poles.
Open 3 screws, 1 from each tyre and fix the tyre.
8. There are 5 persons who have won top 5 places in an event Olympics one of them asks all the 5 regarding their positions they reply as
a: I am not the last
b: c is in third place
c: e is behind a
d: b is in 1st place
e: d is not the first find positions in order.
9. Two candles of equal lengths and of different thickness are there. The thicker one will last of six hours. The thinner 2 hours less than the thicker one. Eren light the two candles at the same time. When he went to bed he saw the thicker one is twice the length of the thinner one. For how long did Eren lit two candles.
10. There are five thieves, each loot a bakery one after the other such that the first one takes 1/2 of the total no. of the breads plus 1/2 of a bread. Similarly 2nd, 3rd,4th and 5th also did the same. After the fifth one no. of breads remained are 3. Initially how many breads were there?