Whenever the confimation of activities done and if the
milestne is attached with that particular activity the
milstone trigerrs the milstone as per the configuration
done and it will do the nilling through SD module
Relationship basically denotes how activities in a
networkorder are related to each other.They can be
classified into 4 categories - SS (Start-Start), SF(Start-
Finish), FF (Finish-Finish), FS (Finish - Start).
For 2 activities say A and B
SS -->> Both A and B start together
SF -->> Start of A coincides with finish of B and so on.
We can also specify the time gap between which these
relationships work. Say in an SS relationship, there can be
a 10 minutes gap between start of A and B and so on.
It is a graphical representaion which helps in Scheduling
the Project. It can be referred to as a Dash Board which
gives details of the Project in terms Budgeting, Actual
Costs, Planned Work and Actual Work, Remaining Work, % of
Completion. Project Manager can also use this for
restricting the activities in terms of SS,FS,SF conditions
Project planning board is a tool within PS that allows you
to plan the entire project structure, capacity, resources,
Unit costing is a means of recording all the costs - direct
and indirect - associated with the delivery of services.
Total cost of service provision divided by the total amount
of service provided
Project Management is nothing but a Organizing and planning
and scheduling software Project
-Delevered on time
Neede for Project Management is,
-Report Writing and Presentation
Manually it is Documented and Automated it is Microsoft
By ASAP Methodology:
It has following 5 phases:
1. As is to be Study Phase: Means study the process of the company which they are using. Or we can say analysis the business process of company.
2. Blueprint phase: In this we have to prepare the flow diagram of the above data which we have collected in first point. Or we can say documentation of the data which we have collected from to be study phase.
3. Realization Phase: Implementing the collected data in SAP system.
4. Final Preparation Phase: In this phase testing has been done on arbitrary data and on actual data. And there are three type of testing is there:
a. Unit Testing: Individual Module Testing.
b. Integration Testing: Whether every module is communicating with each other or not and finally
c. User Acceptance Test: End User is satisfied by the system or not.
5. Go Live and Post Implementation Support: Live usage of system or in Production.
Post the cost incurred from Jan-May via JV (From SAP-FI)
directly on WBS.
Settlement will take place via profitability segmenet .
Level 1 WBS should have settlement rule define to be
settled to PSG and level 2 WBS should be settled to
superior one WBS element .The main one level 1 WBS/ Project
will be settled to PSG , and variance will be posted to
KKA2 for calculating result Analysis;
KKAJ - for calculating WIP