1. When you entered the intersection on the green light.
2. During rush hour traffic.
3. Under no circumstances.
Answer : C
1. They are eliminated if you have one outside mirror on each side of the vehicle.
2. Large trucks have bigger blind spots than most passenger vehicles.
3. Blind spots can be checked by looking in your rear view mirrors.
1. You should never drive faster than posted speed limits.
2. You should never drive faster than is safe for current conditions.
3. The maximum speed limit in California is 70 mph on certain freeways.
1. Stop, then proceed when you think all of the children have exited the bus.
2. Slow to 25 MPH and pass cautiously.
3. Stop as long as the red lights are flashing.
1. Loading zone for freight or passengers.
2. Loading zone for passengers or mail only.
3. Loading zone for freight only.
1. Fog lights only.
2. High beams.
3. Low beams.
1. At or near the same speed as the traffic on the freeway.
2. 5 to 10 MPH slower than the traffic on the freeway.
3. The posted speed limit for traffic on the freeway.
1. Your front wheels must be turned toward the street.
2. Your wheels must be within 18 inches of the curb.
3. One of your rear wheels must touch the curb.