Exit Questions and Answers
Exit Questions and Answers: Submit Your Question
2) Were your efforts and achievements adequately recognized?
3) What are the benefits which your new company will offer which are not present in this company?
4) Were you achieving your career goals?
5) Any suggestions or tips to find a replacement in the process of interview and workplace?
6) Any other suggestions, feedback, comments?
It is always suggested that you take enough suggestions and advice from your lawyer. It is your responsibility for the suggestions and advice you obtain from this exit interview questions. Please visit an attorney for further legal advice.
|Is This Answer Correct?||26 Yes||3 No|
2) Do you need to sign notes, or give official conformation, is it anonymous, will they really develop according to your suggestions, will it have negative effect on your background check, will you sue your former employer and most importantly why didn’t they take your opinion when you were their employer.
|Is This Answer Correct?||3 Yes||1 No|
3 :: You have all the rights to decline an exit interview which many of the reputed companies do respect it.But there might be a situation where declining an exit interview will have a bad effect on your profile because statements such as “will not rehire again” etc will be present. This notation might be revealed during a background check.
Make sure that you think and answer questions posted by the interviewer.
|Is This Answer Correct?||3 Yes||0 No|
4 :: Exit interviews should be carefully approached because every answer you give will be on the record.A person taking an exit interview either might be fired or voluntarily resigned, laid off, etc. A HR department official keeps a record of all the statements you specify. There is a hidden motive in having an exit interview it can be used in the court of law against you if you plan to sue your employer.
|Is This Answer Correct?||4 Yes||0 No|
5 :: Before leaving this company are you interested to work with other departments within the company?This question asks you primarily whether you are interested in working with other departments of the company. This question may give you work in other departments.
|Is This Answer Correct?||5 Yes||0 No|