1. I did not know how work with VB, many are said that VB is very tough to learn and implementing into project. suggest to me is it difficult to learn VB. Is there any learning note to learn VB on this site from the beginning?
No its not true that VB is tough Language.Its more simplier than other language.U dont need to remember complex codes to make program in VB.I m using vb over 5 years & i suggest u to learn it
YOu can learn UNIX quickly only the concepts.I woudl suggest take some online UNIX manual help or some good books on UNIX and try practising on UNIX system. This would help you to learn quickly and efficiently.
Seed Infotect near Nal Stop Karve Road is good institute for learning Software Testing in Pune
There are no specific companies fo giving training alone. You have to approach the companies and if they have some short term project which requires staff for temporary assignments they would give it for students for doing their project or training work.
If you want to get into a career of Quality Assurance I would suggest you to do certification courses on the same and get certified and once you are into job you can learn a lot in real time work experience.
I had forgotton to mention, I am from Bangalore, and need advise on a good short time course in struts since i am working the course timeings need to be after 6.00
Oracle Apps - Finance modules suits you well
With IITB tag and due to increasing demand in the industry you must be already having offers in hand from the companies visited your campus. When it comes to choosing the company , I feel you should opt better company rather than package. Which I feel will definitely work for you in future.
If you do not have an offer on hand take it from you will get it sooner.
I personally feel that taking up a job in 8th sem may affect your studies
9. How to learn basics of qa testing in a structured way, and is there any specific way to ask companys to bring me in and train me. I am new to qa and want to learn more.I am self taught only, no formal education. Is it possible to learn like this and do u have any suggestions as to how to ask companys to train or hire me to learn?
You can do certification in QA which would add to your career value as well as help you in gaining knowledge in this area.Some companies even conduct or sponser employees for getting certification in the same.
SAP would definetly help you. But to give you more clear guidance let me knaw what branch of MBA you are doing.
i think with a bachelor's degree u can go for testing.
12. I have done B tech engineering in computer science in 2000. I worked for one year in data base systems. I could not pursue a serious career due to family commitments. I am good in SQL programming and likes. Pls advice me me on how to enter into career at this point?
Since you are into data base side I would suggest you to learn Oracle as this has a very good openings in market.BUt t give you a more clear guidance briefly let me know what was your role and what you worked for one year.
Hi friend, U first learn oracle 9i(sql,pl/sql) and d2k(forms & reprots 6i) after that u learn oracle apps u will get jobs on 2 years exp ok all the best
as an ERP consultant I ve worked with the two scripting languages and I can say that Microsoft Dynamics (c/Side) is very poor comparing to ABAP
Dynamics is focusing on small organizations whereas SAP target big ones
So if you that depends on your motivation and the way you plan your career
There is no written law which says that you need to be expert in Oracle 9i to learn Oracle Apps.
Oracle 9i is about PLSQL. You CAN learn it all by youself.
Being aware of Oracle 9i, i.e., about PLSQL will certainly be an added advantage to your career.
Obviously, When it comes to learning, there is no such thing as Good or Bad.
Whatever you learn is for your own good.
Learning Oracle 9i will act as a catalyst and boost your career.
If you want to have a full time career in testing area try to learn some more testing tools by attending some courses.
There is no prerequisites for learning BW module. Only thing is you must have quest for learning. So get going with it. All the Best.
18. I am a 33years old. I am MCA and currently working with Govt. sector at Bhopal. My husband has joined an MNC at Noida. Now I also want to switch over to software. But am currently not in touch with prevalent software. I have worked with Foxpro for windows so far as platform. You are requested to suggest what should I learn to get jobs at noida/ Delhi and what are good training centers at Delhi?
U have completed M.C.A and if u r really interesting to join software firm so just learn oracle 11i apps training in any institute from Delhi or Noida.U can easily get good job becs u just learn functional implementation part .In oracle apps my point of view just learn CRM (Customer Relationship Management) or SCM (Supply Chain Management).
One important thing you can do is prepare yourself with salary and job demand information, specific to your location. Check out this link of J2EE Job Stats: www . odinjobs . com/J2EE_job_market_overview . html
20. I have done BE Mechanical i am a fresher 2012 pas-out is there scope for me in mainframe training i want to do it from HTML Bangalore. please advise me about mainframe and also as i am from mechanical stream so should i go for it?
If you have interest in doing mainframes you can go for it. If you want to go in the field of mechnical side with IT touch you can even learn CAD designing and go for that.All the Best.
There are quite a few openings for AS/400 testing. You could take this course.All the Best
try if u can at WHILSHIRESOFT.COM HYDERABAD.
23. Please tell me I live in USA. I recently got my H1 approved. So, I have to apply for jobs and attend the interviews. I am a fresher ,but I am putting 5 years experience (2 years java + 3 years Informatica) in my resume. I am very much tensed about the interviews. So, I want to attend the mock interviews first?
Do it again from any good institute & tell to them for a placement whatever u want.
For learning PLSQL you need not know C,C++. You could search in google and get a good training institure near your place.
i think ducat noida sec 16 is a good centre for testing and you must go for free demo class
I am an Engineering Student. I can just guide you to learn by Youself. I think Training Institutes are all there for a bussiness rather than Providing the Placements.
Learn one or two Courses which you feel that will help you in your Career like Oracle,Java etc.
If U are familiar with programming in any of the programming languages it will be sufficien for u to follow ABAP otherwise also its not that tough to learn if u put sincere effort
I did some research and i did find that sunbeam and IET pune are good C DAC centers for DAC course, but may not be best. IACSD, Pune seems to at par to sunbeam, pune.
What i found that ACTS, Pune is still the best. Also, MET mumbai, VITA mumbai and YCP mumbai also seems very good institute.
I was surprised not to find so many good words for ACTS, bangalore and ACTS, hyderabad. I am not sure if this is just lack of information or they really not so good.
ACTS trivendram suppose to be good for Mainframe course but again, they are not so well in DAC course.