HELL - answered by a poor/smart kid.
I saw a dead body riding to school.
Someone who's career is in ruins.
It runs for 85 hours and funnily the title is 'CURE FOR INSOMNIA'.
Domi doesn't no.
Multiplication tables and time tables.
Just one if it is long enough.
It is very simple. Just push it, it will role.
1918 - yes, the year 1918 ended when the new year 1919 begins.
A pair of slipper.
A Bird can fly but a fly can not bird.
Because they have huge fans.
It is love.
It is squash because you can not play it without raising a racket.
Because it is too far to walk.
A female moth.
She was hit by the brick, which threw from the plane.
She just crosses it because the crocodiles are at the lion's birthday.
That is easy, 499 bricks.
Because the deer is in the fridge.
☛ Open the fridge.
☛ Take the elephant out.
☛ Put the deer in.
☛ Close the fridge.
☛ Open the fridge.
☛ Put the elephant in.
☛ Close the fridge.
Generally funny interview questions are not so much prominent as the situational, behavioral or direct questions but it is always a good practice to be prepared. Try to have a calm and relaxed head; don't get nervous because you are expecting different set of questions. These questions are much easier to answer but they catch you off guard. Try to develop sense of humor if you have it less.
There are technical and other types of questions in this website which might help you a lot with your preparation.
The best answer for these questions depends upon your creativity. Have out of box answers and never forget that you are still in an interview.
1) If you would like to go on a trip where would that be?
2) Are you interested in this field?
3) During your child hood what was your favorite comic character?
4) Do you like jerry or Tom?
5) What video games do you play?
6) Can you sing some important tracks for me?
7) What would you do when you have learnt that your boat is out of oil?
8) What will your first thought be when you had learnt that you won a lottery?
9) What will you do if you have million dollars cash with you?
10) Why do you think Charles Chaplin is famous?
11) Which ancient place would you like to go?
12) What will you do if you have a time machine?
13) What would you like to ask from the god?
14) How would you react if you are transformed into a fish?
While answering these questions don`t think that the interviewer is becoming friendly, it is good to relax and answer in the interview but it is bad to assume things during the interview. Try to add creativity with humor and that will make a perfect recipe for the interview.
1) What was the funniest incident in your college life?
2) Out of your college experience which one do you think or rate as the funniest one?
3) If you are a god what would you do to the world?
4) Which super power do you like to have and why?
5) If I take a look inside your refrigerator what would I find?
While answering this question don't get flustered, be calm and creative try answering this question creatively and answer in such a way that is not a big deal.
6) If you are given a chance to travel past where would you go and specifically why?
7) If you are alone in a desert what are your thoughts? Specifically what will be your first thought?
8) Why am I asking you these questions?
9) How do you tackle stress and define stress?
10) What is your favorite book till date?
11) Who is your favorite author and why?
12) Which is your favorite food item and why?
13) Do you speak with your dog?
1) Tell us about one of your worst habit or quality?
2) What would be your first question to the people of Antarctica?
3) Which is your favorite language other than your native language?
4) How many times or how often do you take your dog out for a walk?
5) Mention some incidents when you laughed yourself out?
1) Tell me how many hats you have in your home?
2) Which color of umbrella do you like?
3) What do you often eat for your breakfast?
4) How do you rate me on a scale of five where five is the highest?
5) Do you like a dog or a cat?
Funny interview questions are not only asked by the interviewer they are sometimes present in the multiple choice questions also. These questions will have similar funny answers the knack lies in not getting carried away and answering appropriately. When answering these types of questions never forget to maintain your professionalism. No matter what you need to remember that you are still in the interview.
Interviewers generally ask funny interview questions to relax the candidate and to make himself as well as the candidate comfortable. There are instances when a candidate becomes too professional because of the environment and at this point of time the interviewer asks funny questions to make the candidate relax.