1. Cognizant CTS Pattern for Freshers:
1. Written test Consist 40 Questions ;
Duration : 60 mins with Negative marking.
Questions were from GRE
Analytical Type Questions and also from R.S.Aggarwal Quantitative Aptitude
2. HR nd Tech Interview
After shortlisting you must fill up a form of Cognizant,
1. What are your Strength and weakness?
2. What are the qualities that
make an good software engineer
3. Why do you think you can become an good software engineer.
4. What are your hobbies and areas of interest
7. What are you co-curricular and
6. What are your achivements?
Technical aspect may vary ranging from C, Data Structures, OOPS, OS, DBMS and also depending on your fav. subject.
2. Accenture HR Interview Questions:
1. Tell me about your academics.
2. Tell me about your family background.
3. What you are doing now.
4. Why Bangalore?
5. What is your greatest achievement in life?
6. What are you Strength? Explain with example.
7. What are your Weakness? How can you improve on this?
8. Briefly describe your main project.
9. What is Software development life cycle? Explain each phase.
10. Which is your favorite programming language.
11. Rate yourself in C
12. Who is your role model? Why?
13. Where do you see yourself after 2 years?
14. What is your goal in life? What if company's goal is different from your goals.
15. Why should I hire you..
16. What kind of music do you prefer?
17. What are your Hobbies?
18. Who is your favorite singer?
19. Which is your recent favorite song?
20. Any questions.
3. ISRO Selection of Scientist Engineer:
I have got an exam regarding the Selection of SCIENTIST ENGINEER on 16 th July 2006 and I have opted for the ELECTRONICS subject, I am completely unaware of the syllabus, so kindly provide me with either the syllabus or question pattern
4. What are the questions for ISRO interview in Maths?
This is suthakar. I have attended isro exam on june 16th. Let me tell u abt the pattern of the examination held for our batch. It comprises of 75 questions i think but i forgot the amt of questions. But they asked basics of networks, electronic circuits, signals and system,emt,.... All the questions were very easy but we didnt know the pattern. Definitely this will be very helpful for u.
5. How to prepare for ISRO Interview:
I hav attended the exam on june 16th. The pattern is very simple. They are asking only the simple questions like basics of electronics and circuit theory, emt,signals and systems,networks. Definitely the question paper will be very easy if u prepare well.
6. GE Interview Procedure and Written test Pattern:
There were two sections, comprising of 50 questions off 60 minutes contains
Section 1 : 20 aptitude questions
Aptitude section had Critical Reasoning 6 Q's, And General Reasoning 5-6 Q's and General Aptitude. Two Q's from Time and Work and 2 Q's from Chain Rule and 2 Q's from Ratio and proportion and 1 Q's from Time and Distance.
Section 2: 30 Technical questions.
In the technical part 10 Q's from Data Stucutre, 10 Q's from C and 10 Q's from C++. And for your information the test are not as per sheduled, mine was first bath it was shceduled to be at 8.30 but I started to write the exam only after 9:15. So be cool and be prepared with these pattern.
7. AMD Placement Paper Questions:
1.Why is Advanced Microdevice(AMD) is so popular for Graphics
2.What is the diff between the Intel and and processors
8. ISRO Interview Procedure and Tips for Interview:
I have given info about my ISRO interview in my previous mail i am pasting it again here for reference. Some more questions all of which which was not asked to me but very important for interview because they were repeated for many candidates even on different dates. So i am listing them here
V. IMPORTANT: can this equation be solved tell verbally? x+y=5 ; 4x+4y=12; x+2y+3Z=20 .Answer: no solution since first two are contradicting so not possible
V. IMPORTANT: SQRT(170)=13 is it possible? Answer: it is possible the base may be other then 10 . We can find out the base let it be x. Then convert both side to decimal we get SQRT(x2 +7x+0)=x+3 => x2+7x=(x+3)2 => x=9 so for base 9 it is possible here "x2 etc means x square"
RISC and CISC
difference between array and structure
code for reversing link list (normal link list not doubly)
Mostly interview is on basics not deep into subject
In CS at Ahmedabad On 12 Sept only one out of 37 was asked about the project but on 13 everybody was asked about project
They are asking some very basic questions from Digital like K-map solving , gates etc
Generally DBMS was not asked
There were 8 person in panel and only one panel was there. there was a long round table between candidate and interviewers so we have to explain everything on board.
they asked about GATE score card ,percentile, why did not went for M.Tech. If you are doing M.Tech. or Job they may ask questions in your specialization
tell about your project
then some questions regarding project
favourite subjects ( I said DSA, C and DBMS . I didn't said OS because for OS they were asking w.r.t. Linux. In CN they may also ask general about Network Security ,firewall, encryption etc. CA include Digital, Microprocessor etc)
they are giving everybody a question from mathematics to solve on board, mostly to find the rank of matrix, solving linear equation (some tricky which can be answered without solving it properly) or probability.
They may give a K - Map to solve on board
In C(i told C as My favourite subject) they ask me about extern, static, linking, global variables, run time library , exit etc.
In DSA they ask me about expression evaluation infix ,postfix, how expression is evaluated etc
solve the equation x+y=5 ; 4x+4y=12; x+2y+3Z=20 .Answer: no solution since first two are contradicting so not possible
9. What type of interview is conducted for freshers who applies for a process developer job?
The answer to this question is that, the person who is applying for a PD in GENPACT(GECIS) has to be a graduate in any discipline & should have worked as a TL for atleast 1 year.
The rounds of interview are
10. Accenture HR Interview Questions held on May 25th:
OOPS means Object Oriented Programming concepts such as Polymorphism,
Encapsulation and Inheritance, which are the most basic concepts of OOPS.
Polymorphism: The ability of a class to exists in different forms..
Encapsulation: The wrapping or bundling up of data into single unit....
Or Hiding up of data from class to another class by declaring the variables in a
class as Private access specifier.
Inheritance: Inheritance is the process of acquiring the characteristics of
super class by sub-class. Subclass will have all the properties and actions of
the super class....